Parshawan| Chapter 4

No one
Literally no one:
Me having my lunch peacefully while my phone was blaring up with notifications!

PS: Thank you for completing the comment goals!

Chapter 4 | Embarrassment •|Abhiraaj Singh Rathore|•

•|Abhiraaj Singh Rathore|•

The glare on Neha's face screamed that I was fucked up. But did I care? Hell No.

The enchantress in ruby red formal suit tried to control her smile despite my supposed fiancee's deadly glares. She straightened her hairs with her fingers and I imagined how it would look with my fingers hooked in her dark locks instead of hers.

This is wrong. And extremely fucked up.

I departed from the Palace with a mindset of discussing about my denial to this marriage proposal to Neha. But she kept rambling the entire ride not giving me a moment of silence to drop the bomb. However, the second we entered this cabin, I was actually grateful for her obnoxious nature. For I atleast got to meet the wedding planner.

Afreen Malik. A filmy name for a formal independent impressive woman. It appears as if her parents were inspired by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's melodies and named her through the same inspiration. God, the number of ghazals and poems mentioning her name were infinite.

Her formal smile waivered my resolve of remaining stoic. Even though I have no interest in Neha, I am still going to meet Afreen via her. Atleast for the next few appointments.

I sound fucked up. Using a woman to approach another. But, that's the least she can do in exchange of the ring and all the times she had been testing my patience. And making me imagine myself in a neon green wedding attire is a punishable crime. How the fuck is she even surving in the fashion industry with little to no common sense about the hue pallet?

"I think Neon green is a.." She hesitated for a moment to find a good substitute for the word she initially might have thought to use.

"Fucked up idea." I completed with no remorse what so ever as I played around with the pyramid shaped paper weight. Classic. Simple. Eye catching. The paper weight, I mean.

"I was going to say 'bad idea' but anyways." Afreen continued. "Along with red theme you can go for a light pastel coloured attire. Maybe lightest shades of peach or pastel blue or pastel green. The complementary set up works better." Afreen advised.

"I think we'll stick to neon green only. The most unique idea." Neha demanded. Her tone was disrespecting now. I hope Afreen kicks her under the table or something.

"I don't think it would be a great idea, Ms. Sharma." Afreen's tone was polite yet draining. Her patience was draining. Just like mine. Just like every body around this wierd creature.