Parshawan| Chapter 13

For all those didis who are commenting in emojis (or not commenting at all) on the chapters and still demanding the chapters to be lengthy.

A 6k worded chapter for you didis. Sharmao mat. Aaj bhi ek emoji comment karke likhna naa bhulna 'Chapters are too short!'

(Note the sarcasm?)

Afreen sighed in exhaustment as she put pillows all around Kiara

Afreen sighed in exhaustment as she put pillows all around Kiara. Her eyes lingered to the clock stuck to the wall. Five pm. It displayed.

As she expected, Afreen found Kiara whining out of fever by the lunch time. The constant change in climatic conditions had been adversely affecting the little soul.

Afreen had been distressed by the Kiara's shorter span of naps. Kiara coughed every once in awhile making her mother even more worried.

None of the Rathores, luckily, tried disturbing them after Adyansh escorted her into the guest room.

After a hustle of six hours, her little angel was finally in peace. Afreen decided to use the time to take a bath. As usual, she decided to leave her bathroom door open while she let the warm water wash away the knots in her body. Constant travelling and looking upto Kiara has been exhausting her to no ends.

A couple of days ago, all she wanted was a peaceful vacation to wash her mental exhaustion away. Little did she know her life would take all the wierd turns to make her stand right at the crossroad.

Amidst her thoughts, what Afreen failed to notice was the sound of the shutting and opening of door. She did not notice the sound of continuous knocks. Neither did she notice how a pair of widened eyes, warm gushing of blood and a lusty groan of her husband.

She turned the shower off at her own pace, breaking the reverie of the male adonis. She wrapped herself in the fluffy white bathrobe and stepped out only to flinch back in surprise.

The back of her husband startled her. She wondered if he peeped into the open door. Or if he rather ignored the fact that she might be naked in the shower, like the good old days, and concentrated on his sleeping daughter.

Wordlessly, she tip toed to the closet and changed into another pair of cotton capri and short kurti. She towel dried her hair before she picked up her blower. Combing her hair the way her daughter identifies her, she got out of the confined closet.

Abhiraaj still stood in his previous position. She cleared her throat to gain her attention. Before he could turn around, another series of knocks reverberated in the room, gaining their attention.

The door opened a few seconds later to reveal Adyansh. He grinned at the couple before announcing what he was there for.

"Matashri ka bulawa aaya hai!" He exclaimed dramatically. Afreen raised her eyebrow in question.