Shade#300 (S15): Everyday thing

CUT TO: DOWNTOWN DISTRICT

EXT. DOWNTOWN - NIGHT

DURING A STORM A JET CARREENS OUT OF THE SKY OVER DOWNTOWN BEDROCK. A STEWARDESS ENTERS THE COCKPIT WITH A WORRIED EXPRESSION PLASTERED ON HER FACE.

[Stewartess]

What's going on?

[Pilot]

We're having some severe mechanical issues and the storm isn't helping the matter. Tell everyone to fasten their seatbelts and then you strap down too. This is going to be bumpy.  

THERE IS A GENERAL PANIC ON THE PLANE HOWEVER THE STEWARDESS ATTEMPTS TO KEEP THEM CALM.

[Stewardess]

Passengers, please remain calm. We are experiencing quite a bit of turbulence so I'm going to ask you to please fasten your seatbelts.

AS THE PASSENGERS ON THE JET FASTEN THEIR SEATBELTS THE STEWARDESS DOES THE SAME. THE PILOTS TRY EVERYTHING TO ATTEMPT AND LEVEL OUT THE PLANE BUT NOTHING WORKS.

[Co-pilot]

This isn't working and we're running out of time!

[Pilot]

We're not going to make it to the airport I can tell you that right now. I think I can land us on the water though.

[Co-pilot]

How sure of that are you?

[Pilot]

It'll be better than crashlanding in the city. From Broadway to the Junction Bridge is about 2500 feet. We'll be able to slow down enough then.

[Co-Pilot]

I guess I'd rather be wet than on fire. Let's do it.

THE PILOTS BEGIN TO DESCEND OVER THE RIVER, AVOID THE BROADWAY BRIDGE AND PREPARE TO LAND IN THE RIVER. 

[Pilot]

Brace for impact!!!

THERE IS A TENSION ON THE PLANE AS IT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE WATER. AT THE LAST SECOND, THERE IS A RESISTANCE ON THE PLANE AND IT BEGINS TO REGAIN ALTITUDE.

[Pilot#1]

What's happening? Why aren't we crashing?

[Pilot#2]

I dunno.

PILOT#1 LOOKS OUT THE WINDOW AND SEES WHAT APPEARS TO BE A WING OF A CREATURE.

[Pilot#1]

Looks like it was our lucky day.

SHADE STANDS ATOP THE BELIATHAN AS IT CARRIES THE PLANE TOWARD THE AIRPORT.

[Shade]

Great work Beliathan. I couldn't have done it without you.

BELIATHAN ROARS AND CONTINUES TO DIRECT THE PLANE THROUGH THE STORM.

CUT TO: EAST BEDROCK DISTRICT

EXT. AIRPORT - NIGHT

SHADE STANDS NEXT TO BELIATHAN AS IT TRANSFORMS INTO A DOG. SHADE PETS BELIATHAN BEFORE OPENING A PORTAL AND SENDING HIM AWAY.

[Shade]

Who's the best boy? If you could eat treats, I'd give you one.

THE BELIATHAN ROARS BEFORE RUNNING INTO THE PORTAL AND THE PORTAL CLOSES BEHIND IT. SHADE THEN GOES OVER TO THE PLANE, RIPS OFF THE DOOR, AND CHECKS ON EVERYONE INSIDE.