Shade#304 (S15): Challenge accepted.

CUT TO: WEST CENTRAL BEDROCK

EXT. ANGELWOOD HIGH BASEBALL FEILD - AFTERNOON

TO̅MI STEPS UP TO THE PLATE AND THE PITCHER BEGINS TO LAUGH.

[Male Pitcher]

Lookie what we've got here boys. You might want to come infield.

THE MALE PITCHER LOOKS AROUND AND SEES THAT NONE OF THE OTHER GUYS ARE JOSHING TO̅MI ALONG WITH HIM.

[Male Outfielder#1]

Does he know who he's talking about?

[Male Outfielder#2]

He's going to learn the hard way if he keeps that up.

[Male Outfielder#3]

Whatever, man, I'm not trying to die out here.

[Male Pitcher]

What's up with those losers?

[To̅mi]

Hey, do you mind pitching? Or do you have to get a big windup for those baby arms of yours?

[Male Pitcher]

What did you say?!

[To̅mi]

T-Rex arms then? I think it's more fitting. With your gargantuan mouth, all you'd need is some scales.

[Male Pitcher]

Alright, girly, let's see what you've got!

THE MALE PITCHER ROLLS THE BALL AT TO̅MI AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED. TO̅MI KICKS THE BALL CLEAR OF THE FIELD SCORING A HOMERUN AND TAKES HER TIME WALKING THE BASES. AS TO̅MI REACHES HOME PLATE SHE MAKES FINGER GUNS AT THE MALE PITCHER. THE MALE PITCHER BECOMES ANGRY AS MALE STUDENTS LAUGH AT HIM.

[Male Outfielder#3]

We tried to warn you, bro.

[Male Pitcher]

Hey, shut up.

AS TO̅MI WALKS BACK TO THE DUG OUT SHE GETS HIGH FIVES FROM THE GIRLS ON THE TEAM.

[Girl#1]

You rock, To̅mi.

[Girl#2]

What do you eat to make yourself so strong?

[Girl#3]

She's a freak of nature if you ask me.

TO̅MI TAKES HER PLACE ON THE DUGOUT BENCH AND NOTICES A HUMMINGBIRD FLYING TOWARD HER.

[To̅mi]

Hey, there little fella.

TO̅MI PUTS OUT HER FINGER FOR THE HUMMINGBIRD TO LAND ON IT. TO̅MI THEN NOTICES A NOT ON ONE OF ITS LEGS AND DELICATELY REMOVES IT.

[To̅mi]

(Thinking)

Mom said that they would be showing up. I didn't figure it would be so soon. I suppose they can't necessarily make a scene but them warning me may also be a good sign. I guess I'll figure it out later.

CUT TO: WEST CENTRAL DISTRICT

INT. ANGELWOOD HIGHSCHOOL, GIRL'S LOCKER ROOM - AFTERNOON

VANESSA AND EVEYLN CONVINE INSIDE OF THE GIRL'S LOCKER ROOM.

[Evelyn]

Ryker told me that Antoinette has been working on a dress to enter in a fashion expo. To̅mi's just her normal self. To̅mi's boyfriend has been the worst to keep up with. Ryker said that he'll have an eye on him he'll blink and then he'll be gone.