Shade#305 (S15): Calculated Colab

CUT TO: WEST CENTRAL DISTRICT

INT. RADIO STATION - MORNING

TYNICE GRABS THE MICROPHONE AND LEANS BACK IN HER CHAIR.

[Tynice]

Hey, it's ya gurl, Tynice! I feel like there's a subject we should tackle and then we'll move on. Shade has some competition! Woo! And unlike Shade, he might actually be for the community and not just claiming that he is. After all, you can see his big, beautiful brown eyes. However, the bigger question is what is going to be the move from authorities and government going forward. As much praise as I just awarded our newcomer, he's not the one who should be doing this. It should be the police being held accountable, doing fair and honest police work. The government needs to make laws and statutes to ensure that the city is safer and that the judicial system is fair and honest with its sentencing. My final articulation on the subject, there should be no need for heroes if the government is doing its job. I'll be right back after these jams are done blessing your ears.

CUT TO: WEST CENTRAL DISTRICT

INT. ANGELWOOD HIGH PRINCIPAL GREER'S OFFICE - MORNING

PRINCIPLE GREER SITS ACROSS FROM A MAN IN A HAUGHTY OUTFIT.

[Principal Greer]

I understand your proposition and normally I would be willing to entertain such ideas but I'm afraid that I can't.

[Unknown Man]

I don't think you understand. Your school was attacked by a genuine cryptid sir. Quite possibly the Moth man himself! A documentary here would be very beneficial to us both.

[Principal Greer]

I'm certain that it's more beneficial to you. This is a school after all. It'd be terrible if we were flooded with tourists. Where did you say you were from again?

[Documentary Director]

Rosellville, sir. Founder of Phantompiece Inc.

[Principal Greer]

Of course. I haven't the slightest doubt that your journey was arduous however the answer is—!

[Documentary Director]

Before you shoot me out of the air like a green-headed duck I just wanted to suggest that the truth is, maybe I am the only one with something to gain here but perhaps you don't have to have tourists. Think of the merchandise someone would be willing to spend their hard-earned cash on.

PRINCIPAL GREER STEPS AWAY FROM HIS DESK AND LOOKS OUT OF THE WINDOW TO THE SCHOOL GROUNDS.

[Principal Greer]

You're speaking like a businessman my friend. There's always talk about moving money around to programs needed at the school. If there's as much money in the merch as you say that would be a massive help for us. You know what, give me a day to think it over and I'll get back to you.

[Documentary Director]

Thank you for your consideration.

CUT TO: DOWNTOWN DISTRICT

EXT. CITY HALL MEETING ROOM - LATE MORNING

MAYOR HAMMOND MEETS WITH CHIEF RITTER AND A FEW OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE FIGURES.

[Mayor Hammond]

We have a big issue. Yüdlelutheran has made its way onto our streets. Chief Ritter, if you would.

[Chief Ritter]

Certainly.

CHIEF RITTER STANDS UP AND WALKS OVER TO THE PROJECTOR SCREEN.