Shade#301 (S15): Dross

CUT TO: WEST CENTRAL DISTRICT

EXT. ANGELWOOD HIGH SCHOOL - AFTERNOON

DRAY WRAPS UP HIS HAND WHILE TALKING TO ANTOINETTE IN THE FASHION STUDIO.

[Antoinette]

Are you like a magnet for trouble or something?

[Dray]

Stuff like this happens around you all the time whether you see it or not. Thanks for the wrap by the way.

[Antoinette]

No problem. You look like you need it.

[Dray]

It doesn't hurt as much anymore. It's like I got bleach on my hands or something.

[Antoinette]

Ouch. Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?

[Dray]

Can't. They'll ask too many questions. The dress is looking better and better. Who's going to model it?

[Antoinette]

I don't know.

[Dray]

That's weird. Why wouldn't they let you know who you're working with? How would you even know if you work well together?

[Antoinette]

It shouldn't be that bad. It's usually the designers who are known for their bad attitudes. Oh, and I finished your vest.

ANTOINETTE HANDS DRAY HIS VEST.

[Dray]

Groovy.

[Antoinette]

Did you just say groovy?

[Dray]

Tryin' it out. Austin Powers and Evil Dead. It sounded cool when they said it.

[Antoinette]

Well, you should keep letting them say it.

[Dray]

Nah, I like it. It'll catch on.

[Antoinette]

No, it won't Chowder. It's something our parents would say.

[Dray]

Fine. I'll drop it for now. I better get going.

[Antoinette]

Yeah, you've got a muck monster to find.

DRAY LEAVES THE

CUT TO: WEST CENTRAL DISTRICT

EXT. ARKANA LABS - AFTERNOON

SHADE ARRIVES BACK AT THE LAB AND OBSERVES WHAT'S HAPPENING AS THE POLICE ARE SETTING DOING THEIR INVESTIGATIONS.

[Shade]

(Thinking)

Man, I do not feel like dealing with the cops today. It's not like they'll know what to look for anyway, I mean a giant slime monster is hard not to spot but I have a feeling that Redd and Cover won't be ecstatic to tell the cops all the facts. They might tell me though.

SHADE SCALES INTO THE LAB AND WHILE SUNKEN ON THE WALL, HE SEARCHES FOR REDD AND COVER. SHADE MANAGES TO FIND REDD AND COVER IN A MEETING ROOM TALKING CONFIDENTIALLY.

[Professor Redd]

If Kemp is responsible—!

[Professor Cover]