☆ DT's wonderful performance ☆

'Die Curry!! Die!!!

DT snorted as Catra repeatedly stabbed the curry packet.

Lonnie was talking to Rogelio while she was sprawled across the couch.

Imp and Kyle had gone out to Thaymor to shop.

And Hordak was spying on the princess alliance as they squabbled over what their move was going to be.

Everything seemed great.

'DT? It's your turn to do the laundry'
Catra said as she glanced over there shoulder.

DT groaned.

'Whyyy mee?!'

Catra glowered at them. And suddenly the room seemed to darken, and a chill went down their spine.

'Okay, okay, Laundry I shall do' DT laughed nervously as they slipped out of view.

Catra smirked.

Meanwhile, in Brightmoon.
Things were getting wild.

Mermista and Perfuma were constantly at each others throats, and Glimmer was suspicious of Bow, and lets not forget the fact that Adora was drowning in worry about Catra.

Throughout the troubles in BrightMoon,
Scorpia stayed smart.

She made sure to suggest decisions that would not inflict conflict between her argumentative coworkers.

Well, Perfuma wasn't usually argument prone.

But it was clear that wasn't true much anymore.

Her and Mermista were constantly at each others throats.

And it was starting to get on Scorpias nerves. Which was quite unusual already.

Everything appeared to be getting worse for Brightmoon.

And it was only going to get worse.