The War pt.1

The alliance readied their prank troops.

This prank was going to be fun and scary for the Horde squad.

They were acting as if they were going to invade the land that lay ahead, but it was fake.

This prank war wouldn't last any longer then necessary.

Much to Glimmers disappointment.

She helped Bow load cannons with glitter bombs, sniggering quietly at her mental images.

Scorpia gestured toward the back door of the palace they had reached, and entered alone.

It wasn't long before Scorpia found the throne room, and was taken aback by the surprising sight before her.

'Guys?' She choked out

'Hey Scorpia' Catra turned her smirk from Adora to the other woman.

Adoras hand drew away from its place under Catras chin to observe the conversation.

'Nah, just kidding. Wildcat, you really need to work on leaving no trace, like I knew from whrn you left your glove behind-' Scorpia continued on as Adora grins at Catra with an amused smile.

'Dios mios...Anyways! Long time no see, eh?' Catra smiles.

Both Adora and Scorpia are taken aback by those strange words she began with. Adora clicked first.

'Ohh! That's like, Spanish, right? I was reading some of Bows dad's books a few weeks ago' The blonde smiled.

'On point, Hermosa' Catra teased, slyly adding in word of her mother tongue.

'I am so confused' Scorpia whispered.

'Me too, I don't understand what she says' Adora pouted.

Suddenly, a loud bang rung out, and Catra yelped.

'What in Eternia is-'

'Catra! Adora! The princesses!'

They turned as Kyle sprinted into the room, falling dramatically to his knees as he gasped for breath like a dying gold fish.

'Spit it out, Kyle' Catra sighed, fixing her posture.

'Scorpia is a distraction' He managed.

They turned to her.

Scorpua gave them and awkward smile as she muttered out her last sentence and ran; 'You got me...Haha...'

The two queens of the Crimson waste groaned in unison, and Catra jumped off of her girlfriends lap.

'Captain Kyle' She addressed.

'Yes, Commander?' He replied, looking up into her eyes. He knew she preferred that title over "Queen" or "Ruler".

'Do what you do best' Catras lips formed into a smirk as Kyle grinned wide, pulling out his dagger.

'Show them that your not just a dumb, scrawny blonde kid' The Commander added.

'Will do, Boss'

Catra went back over to Adora, and kissed her hand with a smile.

'Let the battle begin'