The War pt.2

Bow was utterly bamboozled.

No matter how many times he set off the cannons, they wouldn't work.

He felt like someone was toying with him, even more so when he realised he was alone on the border.

Everyone else had run off to do something with more action.

He was relieved when Scorpia sauntered back over to him.

'Hey Bow' She paused.

'Got any idea of how to escape a probably infuriated Catra? Cause I sure don't'

'Nope, She will go feral and we'll all have to hide from her clutches' Bow replied.

'Atleast DT can be tricked into pretending to be me or something' Scorpia sighed, leaning over the wall.

'Oh darling, it's not that easy'

Both jumped back, and looked up into the shadows as someone stepped out.

It was now other then Double Trouble themselves.

'DT? What are y-' Scorpia never got to finish her sentence, as both her and Bow were hit with sleep inducing darts just then

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'DT? What are y-' Scorpia never got to finish her sentence, as both her and Bow were hit with sleep inducing darts just then.

'They'll never learn, will they?' DT sighed to themselves, and they disappeared once more.

Meanwhile, Glimmer was in a sticky situation.

Quite literally.

A large bucket of a sticky lilac goo was dropped on her from above by Hordak, and now not even her powers could teleport her out of this for some odd reason.

But suddenly, the goo began to move. It drew her toward the throne room, where she was thrown into a deep pit with Bow, Scorpia and the rest of the alliance.

'Hey Sparkles~'

Glimmer gritted her teeth. She'd recognise that annoying voice from anywhere.

'Catra' She pouted.

'Lovely to see you, hope your comfy down there' The magicat laughed.

'Let us out' Mermista yelled.

'Only, if we bring this little fight to a close. We keep our kingdoms, you keep yours. We won't continue such frequent and heavy pranks, if you agree to our list of terms and conditions' Adora explained as she dropped a scroll down.

The next few moments were simply the alliance reading it, and (reluctantly) deciding that it was alright.

'Fine. You win.' Glimmer mumbled, upset that the war lasted only an hour before they were caught and made to sign a contract ending it for good.

'Oh, And Catra?' Adora suddenly said as everyone was about to leave, her words catching teh attention of every individual.

'I have an important question'

'Yeah?' Catra replied, turning back to her.

Adora got down on one knee so quickly her girlfriend couldn't process it.

'Elizabeth Catra Applesauce Meow Meow, Can we like, be wives within the next month or so?'

Catra gaped.

The alliance facepalmed in unison at Adoras bluntness. It was a comedic sight.

'Adora, I love you, I always have, so please, just this once, listen, yes, lets get married before Sparkles and arrow boy' Catra replied, before Adora dipped her down for a kiss.

The rebellion whooped and applauded, and the couple were pleased.

--------Timeskip; One month later---------

Adora couldn't stop smiling.

All she could focus on, was her girlfri- Wife, Her wife.

Oh stars, Catra was her wife. Can you believe it!

She could faintly hear Glimmer saying; 'Well? This is the part where you kiss, if your going to'

And so she did, and when they pulled apart, they were both giddy in the smiles, and the happiness, and each other.

Oh stars. They were wives.

The Tales Of DT and Catra जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें