○ Stupid Demon Babies ○

An hour later, they were still in the water.

It was around now that they were starting to get tired. Catra got out first, and used a towel she had brought with her and attempted to dry her fur. It wasn't completely dried, but it was nearly there.

Adora followed shortly after, Catra handed her another towel, and she easily dried herself.

They sat down beside each other again, and Catra pulled the picnic basket out from wherever she had hidden it.

'Hungry?'

'Oh yes' Adora replied, absent-mindedly rubbing her stomach.

Catra took two plates from the basket, and sat them between them. And then she started putting bowls and little containers of other things out.

Woah, a pick and mix, thought Adora to herself.

Adora was fascinated by some of the foods Catra had that she had not yet tried

'Help yourself' Catra smiled, and picked out a strawberry from a bowl.

'This is so good' Adora sighed contently as she took a bite out of an apple turnover.

'Your welcome' Catra said, smiling as she kissed Adoras cheek.

Adora gave a dorky grin and went back to eating.

After a few long minutes, Adora realised something.

'Hey where were you this morning?'

'Ahh, yeah, figured you'd ask that, I had a meeting with Rogelio about some new editions, like transport between the Crimson waste and the Frightzone' Catra explained.

'Oh, that makes sense' Adora nodded her head as she spoke.

'Hey Adora? Want to help with our next prank?'

'Yes! Thought you'd never ask' Adora gives a second dorky grin, and another
bite.

'Adora? I love you'

Adora smiled to herself as she heard her girlfriends voice whisper softly.

'I love you too, wayyy more then you love me' She smirked.

'No, I love you more' The magicat huffed  though she smiled.

'Wrong~'

Catra jumped on her, narrowly missing a China plate.

'I'm going to show you how much I love you then' She giggled mischievously, as she began to kiss her girlfriends face.

Adora laughed to herself. Catra really was super competitive.

After a few minutes of Catra kissing her, Adora decided it was her turn.

She lay Catra on the ground, and just began kissing whatever bare skin she could find. Including her girlfriends neck.

Catra bit her lip.

It continued like this for even longer then Catras had.

But then they checked the time.

'Oh stars! It's already twenty to five!' Adora realised.

Catra jumped up from under Adora and began packing up the picnic.

Adora sighed disappointedly, but began to help.

Back At The Palace

DT leaned against the door, grinning as Catra and Adora approached.

When suddenly, they noticed the hickeys across Catras neck and shoulders.

And gasped a little louder then necessary.

'Really?' Catra snorted.

'Yes really! What on Etheria did you two get up To?!'

'It was just kissing, DT, nothing else' Adora glared at them.

'Okay, anyways, right this way for dinner!' They led them to the dining hall.

Adora looked over the Horde Trice, Hordak and Imp, and decided that yes, she would definitely stay with Catra.

They sat down at the head table hand in hand. Adota took a bite out of the roast that had been set out and smiled.

Catra looked at her with near dizzy eyes, and blew her a kiss, in front of the entire hall.

And then the said hall burst into cheers.
They even heard Kyle yell; 'Team Catradora for the win!'

They laughed as Adora swooned down for a kiss.

For now, they were clear, no pranks.

But that would definitely not last.