☆Prank #1, Mermista☆

Catra helped DT load their bag.
She was only going to record this one from afar. As it was a very watery one.

'All set! Let's see if we can pull this off' She grinned as she finished adjusting the straps of the bag.

'Ooh~ Let's get started' They smiled as they twirled, and dived into the water below.

Catra smirked as she lowered the water proof camera on a rope down behind them. She had a tight grip on the end.

This was gonna be good.

Meanwhile, with DT, they stood behind Seahawk.

Just as he turned, he was smacked right in the head with a crowbar. And he fell unconscious onto the ground with a loud thud.

'Sorry~' DT sang as they locked the unconscious man in a metal wardrobe that happened to be in the basement of the empty house that had been next to them.

Next thing, they transformed into Seahawk, and went trudging up the route to Mermista's Palace.

'Mermista! My love, I have a secret to admit!' They exclaimed as they skipped into the room.

Even Mermista was confused by his behaviour.

'I am in love with another! I am secretly betrothed to Perfuma! We shall marry this time tomorrow! You are not invited! Goodbye, Dearest Mermista!'

They sang about their non-existent affair as they pranced away.

Mermista froze.

She was the same she had felt when she though she had lost Silenius.

Except she had lost Seahawk. Or so she thought.

DT roared with laughter as they told an incredibly amused Catra the story of Seahawk's utterly fake marriage.

Funny thing was, the next prank was on Perfuma.

It was gonna be good.

'I'm telling you, Kitten, you need to play a bigger part in this next prank, it will not be a waste of time' They snorted.

'You bet I will' She said throwing her read back as her choked laughter escaped.

'Her face when I left was just so perfect for my new show!' DT laughed.

They continued their joking as they shared a platter of sandwiches and a bottle of orange juice.

After a while, they returned to the fright zone to get some rest before their next prank.

The sun was setting as they entered their now shared room.

'How are you gonna pull of the fake marriage with Perfuma?' Catra suddenly asked.

'Glad you asked, Kitten, We're gonna do what we did with the real Seahawk, and I may have hit hard enough for him to be out cold for around a week? Well for Perfuma it will only be for tomorrow, and we can dress you up as her. If Mermista shows up for battle, we will run away together and Melog can cloak us!'

Catra's mismatched eyes glittered with mischief as she listened.

They finished explaining the whole plan  and settled under their respective covers.

'Night Kitten~'

'Goodnight, prank bud'