Chapter 4

Contentment

That is the word I could think of when I saw the shining eyes of Alberto when he saw Priscilla going down the stairs with her lovely navy blue gown.

She's 18 now. I can still remember vividly the first time I met her. I am working as a water boy on Louie's family water station. My mother is a simple public teacher and my father is a construction worker. I wanted to earn money on my own which is why I struggle to juggle my studies and working at the water station.

I was 16 and she was 7. She was wearing this cute tiara on her head and a pink gown. She has this magical wand that she is playing with.

Louie is very fond of her, maybe because it is his niece. Louie and Alberto are cousins. Of course me being a friendly person I became friends with Alberto as well. He promised me that I'll become this cute baby's Godfather on her confirmation. I am not one of her Godfather on her baptism because I am not yet friends with her father nor her mother.

"Ikaw! Ikaw ang genie ko! Kailangan mo tuparin ang mga wish ko" she tapped her wand on my thighs and collected air on her cheeks making it so bubbly.

"Gusto ko ng malamig na water" I chuckled and followed the Princess orders. I need to follow it, I don't know why but I just want to.

"Gusto ko ng chocolates. Yung Cadbury. Mahal daw kasi yon sabi ni mama kaya bawal ko daw yon iyumyum" I laughed once again and pinched her cute little cheeks. She pouted her soft lips.

"Wala ditong chocolates" We are in Louie's house and I couldn't open their fridge and steal some chocolates because this little princess wants some.

"Sama kita bili don! May pera ka?" I chuckled and nodded.

"Yaman ka?" I fished out my wallet on my pockets. I only have 100 peso bill because that's my budget for the whole week.

"Wow yaman ka nga. Tara sama kita" she pulled my hand and pulled me outside. I saw how dangerous the outside world is so I scooped her up and carried her.

"Wow lakas mo! Para kang si superman" I laughed and walked towards a convenience store. She pushed me and tried to get down. I put her down slowly and she ran towards the chocolates. She took 3 chocolates and I know it would cost a lot. It sure did. It cost 97 pesos.

3 pesos is all I have for the week but it was all worth it. Seeing her smile is like a ball of sunshine. I've always wanted to have a sister and I found a little sister on her.

She kissed me on my lips and dang! That was my first kiss.

"Thank you po. Sabi mama kikiss ko daw sa lips sila ni papa pag happy ako kaya kita kiss" I can only nod and watch her say goodbye.

Nightmares came across me when she turned 16. She's every boys dream. I was already her Godparent at age 13 when she had her confirmation. I was so happy that time, to be come responsible for her. But when she turned 16 my views of her as my little sister changed, though I still treat her like one and I wanted her to view me as her ninong. I know my limits.

Bryce, Louie and the others didn't. They would mentally torture every boy who likes her. All the flowers that she was supposed to receive. They all took it and burned it. That is how protective they are especially Alberto.

He wouldn't let anyone touch Priscilla, which is why I tried dating other women. Priscilla is like a dangerous drug for me. I cannot have her. She's like a heroin that could make me happy yet make me a sinner.

Amelia who smells like her is my first girlfriend. She has the same cologne as Priscilla which is why I only like her because of her scent. When she changed her cologne I broke up with her. With Teresa, she was Priscilla's teacher. I only date her when she's at the school where I can see Priscilla. When she tried resigning I broke up with her. I don't like her and I don't need her. And Beatrice, I tried dating her for real. I wanted to date someone that doesn't have any similarities with Priscilla but I lost.