Never Trust a Snake

(So sorry to not update in a while, had some stuff to deal with. Also I wanted to point out a few things: Every chapter will start in (Y/N)'s P.O.V., and the reason for why she refers to Wu as Master is because she doesn't see the difference between master or sensei, but prefers to call him master because it makes sense for her. Also because I often heard Wu be referred to master more often. Anyway , enjoy the chapter.)

Breathe in. Breathe out. Master Wu said that meditation would help me better control my powers. I have a goal and I'm going to achieve it. I then see the others, their auras to be specific. I see the boys getting up, Nya doing some work for a project, and I see Wu enjoying some tea. I swear he drinks that stuff all the time, he must have an obsession. But I focus harder and I see further away and see..... Lloyd.

He's still with the Fangpyre but he doesn't appear to be in danger. I then see something else. I could see something more, it appears to be a faint outline of..... green? No way. Could it be..... *Knock* *Knock* *Knock* I jump and hop onto my feet, ready to fight. "(Y/N), it's time for training. Please meet on the deck." Oh, it's Wu. I let out a sigh, "Okay, coming!" I reply. I hear his footsteps fade and I look in my mirror and quickly fixed my hair. I make my way out of my room and head to the deck, but what I saw of Lloyd.... It can't be. Yet again... Augh! I'll think about it later.

I make it to the deck outside and I see the guys already out and wearing their Gis on. We're in the water so we can be safe from the snakes until we need to take action. "Hey, (Y/N)! Good morning!" I look to see Cole waving at me. I wave back and walk to stand next to him. "You good? You looked like something is bothering you." He says. "Oh, I'm fine. Just want to get some training in." I reply. "You're like the only one who's most eager for training." Jay chuckles. I look at him with a raised brow in confusion, "What do you mean?" I ask. He then scratches the back of his head and looks away sheepishly. "Uh, nothing. It's just you're really good at fighting, so you must train a lot." He says, smiling at me.

I blink in surprise at that. "Uh, thanks. It helps take my mind off things." I reply shyly. "It's fine. Everyone has their own way of dealing with certain things." I feel and arm wrap around my shoulders and see Cole giving me a warm smile. I smile back at him and then give Jay one too. Then I hear laughter and look to see Kai. Oh, forgot he was here. "Well this is something, Zane's a little slow and (Y/N)'s smiling. Anyway, what did you dream about?" He says, then asks Zane. I give him a frown.

"I saw the falcon again." Zane answers and I give him my attention. "Whoa, Zane, every time you see that bird, something big happens." Jay starts and I feel Cole remove his arm from me. "First, it led you to the secret treehouse," Jay starts. "Then it led you to the Bounty." Cole adds. "Alright! Stretches." Master Wu speaks up and we all focus. "First: the Swooping Crane." He starts, the guys and I copying him. "This time it showed me the Green Ninja." Zane whispers. "The Green Ninja?!?!" The others not so quietly repeat. I roll my eyes, here we go again. "That looks like Shocked Monkey." I look and Master is right, they do look like monkeys. I moved to be on Cole's other side so I wouldn't be caught up in this 'Green Ninja' nonsense again. "Bad form, more focus." Master says, and turns around.

"You can't just drop a bomb like that, spill the beans!" Jay whispers but I focus on Master. "Yeah, what else did you see?" Kai asks. Come on, seriously? "He was fighting Lord Garmadon." Zane answers. "That's what the prophecy said, that the Green Ninja would defeat the Dark Lord. But did you have a chance to see which one of us was him?" Kai says and I hear the others urge on. Oh. Oh boy. I feel shaky. Why do I feel shaky, is this normal? "I could not tell. He shared attributes of each one us possess." Zane answers. "Now! Pinching Crab." Master speaks and we assume the stance.

"Well, tell us everything and don't spare any detail. There has to be clue which one us gets to be the Green-Oh ow ow ow ow ow! Hey!" I look to see Kai gets his hair pulled by Master. I silently giggled at that. "What was so important to ignore my teachings?" Master asks us. "Uh, nothing." "It was nothing, Sensei." "Yeah, we don't talk when you teach." "Everyone was paying attention." They all deny, I roll my eyes at that. Typical. "Since all appear to be lacking in focus then you can all share in the punishment." Master states. Eh, I'm cool with that. It will get my mind off of... uh, things. "What?" "Punishment?" "It was all Zane!" "I was merely answering their questions!" The boys complained.