Ninjaball Run

(Alright! Next chapter is up. It will be a bit until the next chapter because I'm a little burnt out from school work. So, I hope you enjoy!)

After the whole thing with the Bizarro Ninja, things have somewhat calmed down. Lloyd was getting better at controlling his powers and his skills have been improving significantly. Currently, we are in Darreth's dojo as Lloyd was doing a one-hand stand. "Focus. In order to bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders..." Master Wu says, pouring himself another cup of tea. "...you must first bear the weight of all of us." He finishes. And, to be clear, it's not a weight you carry PHYSICALLY! Zane stood on Lloyd's feet as he held Kai and Jay in his arms while Cole stood on top of him and he held my legs as I sat on his shoulders while Wu sat on mine and I hold onto his legs. This is ridiculous. Lloyd already has enough on his plate. Couldn't we have used actual weights, like dumbbells?

I hear Wu sip his tea. "Focus." I swear. I'm starting to get a little ticked off at Wu. Even if he did give me a home, Lloyd is still young. Younger than all of us. "Uh, Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea." Thank you, Jay. "Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid." Cole adds. I mentally thank him for that. "In order for him to succeed, we must all trust one another." Wu says. There are OTHER ways to show that. But then I feel a lot of presences nearby and my powers then form a bubble-shield around us, right as something hits it. Hard. The shield hits the wall and we all pile on each other. The guys groan and I then make the shield disappear. "What was that?" I get up and then check the guys, Lloyd, and Wu to see if they were alright.

I then look back and find some construction workers with a freaking WRECKING BALL?!?! "Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! This wasn't suppose to happen until tomorrow!" Darreth then enters the room as he yells at the men. "Tomorrow? Let me see that order." A guy in a suit says as he is then given a paper from one of the construction men. "Oh-oh, yeah, my bad. Sorry 'bout that-" "Sorry? You call that a sorry? After almost getting us killed because you didn't bother if anyone was in here or check the date for the actual TIME?!?!" I bellow at them and they hug each other in fear. I then feel Cole holds onto me as I glare them down with my teeth bared at them. "You might wanna leave." "Like, now." I hear Cole and Jay say and the men quickly leave. Yeah, you better run.

I then calm myself and nod at Cole to tell him I'm good. He releases me then I see Darreth bend down and pick up on of his trophies. "Uh, Darreth, what is this all this about?" Cole questions him. "Well, I fell behind on some of my payments, and some developer named Darnagom Enterprises is buying the block to put in some stupid frisbee golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,00 by tomorrow, the dojo is gone." Darreth explains. "But we already lost the Bounty. We can't lose the dojo now!" Jay says. I tune out what Darreth was crying about as I look at a sign that said Darnagom Enterprises and then notices how the letters in the Darnagom have the same number and letters as, "Garmadon." I say out loud.

"What?" I hear Kai say. "No, she is correct. Look, if you rearrange the letters of Darnagom, it spells..." "O Grandma?" Jay says, confused by what Zane is saying. "No! Garmadon!" Kai corrects. "Right, he-he, that would make more sense." Jay replies sheepishly, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. I roll my eyes at his obliviousness. "My dad is behind this?" Lloyd says. "If he destroys the dojo, where will we train Lloyd?" Cole asks. "Not at the apartment. I want Lloyd to get better, but not at where we're living. You guys almost broke the TV once and I will NOT have a repeat of that." I state. "Any chance you got 50,000 in that teapot of yours?" I hear Darreth asks as I look to see him point at Wu's teapot. "Worry not, Darreth. You are not alone. We're all with you." Wu states, comforting Darreth.

"Did someone say 50,000?" "Hah! You didn't happen to win the lottery?" Jay interrupts Nya as said women makes her presence known. "No, and we won't have to be paying back (Y/N) either. I heard about Ninjaball Run." Nya says as she joins us. "Ninjaball Run?" The others repeat and then I feel a spark in my mind when I remember that name. "Oooooooh, right. I forgot." I said, facepalming as I remember. "You heard of it?" I hear Zane asks. I lower my hand as I look at the group. "Yeah. When I was in Ninjago City a few years back, I actually saw the stands for people that would watch it on a big screen. I was originally lured in by some guy handing out churros but the event got my interest so I took a seat to watch it. It is the biggest race in all of Ninjago. A road race where competitors drive all across the land to win a grand prize." I explain. Hey, when something interesting is happening, curiosity is peaked. Especially when their is food.