The Royal Blacksmiths

(Hello! Sorry for the wait. This is a long one. Enjoy!)

Things have been going smoothly, or as smooth as they can get. After the Serpentine obtained the first Fangblade, we all have been working to try and find the other three. However, no luck. I have tried to see if I could track the Serpentine, but no luck there either. It was early morning, like before the sun was up morning, and I finished stretching to help clear my mind. I then flop onto my bed, "Where are those blades? I hope you're okay, Lloyd." I close my eyes and feel myself drift off to sleep.

Lloyd's P.O.V.

I don't know why they brought me along, but right now I'm with the Serpentine as we are in some kind of old temple. I was tied up with chains so I couldn't escape and I remain quiet to not get attention. "Why mussst we stop when the next Fangblade is jussst ahead of ussss?" I hear Scales. I then hear something fall and I gulp a little. "What good is unlocking the Great Devourer with the four Fangblades, if we're not around to see it? Get the boy." "Bring the boy!" I hear and then get dragged by two snakes.

They stop and free from the chains that were wrapped around me, "Oh! You're letting me go?" I ask, hoping it is true. "Only to fetch, my dear boy." Pythor says and I walk around the hole, staring into the black abyss. I don't want to know what's down there. "Do step lightly." I hear Pythor tell me, but I don't reply as I press my back to the wall to not fall in. I see a gap and jump to the other side, but it gives out, "Aah!" I scream, but manage to grab onto another rock. I look down, No! Keep going. Keep going. I make my way to the other side and pull myself up. "Bring me the Fangblade, and I'll let you go." Pythor says. I don't think he's telling the truth, but what choice do I have right now?

So, I walk forward and down the hall, but the floor starts to collapse and I run for it. I jump for it and make it, but then the ceiling starts to lower and it has spikes too. Oh, come on! I quickly crawl and made it. I look back and sigh in relief. I get up but I step on something and arrows shoot out from the walls. I scream as I run for it. I make it and lean against something to catch my breath. I look ahead to see a pedestal with stairs leading to, what has to be, the Fangblade. I slip forward and look up to find a lot of rocks being held up by a big stick. Really? The stick breaks and I run but get swept up by the rocks and fall over.

Ugh. Now I understand how crazy and not-so fun booby traps are. I get up and climb up the stairs, but when I reach the top, there is no Fangblade. "It's gone!" I call out, echoing off the walls. Maybe since it's not here, I can go. "Do I still get to be free?" I ask. "No!" I hear Pythor reply. (I find this bit hilarious.) I grunt in disappointment. Dang it. I just want to get away from them. I miss (Y/N), but why does she feel so close?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I gasp awake. I hold my head up as I try to calm my breathing, "Lloyd." I could see him. He was almost killed numerous times. I swear that over-inflated ego for a fraud of purple is gonna get it. I hear knocking and jump a little. "(Y/N), we have a meeting today. Need you in the bridge." It was Cole. "Okay! I'll be there." I reply. I hear him walk off then sigh as I swept my hair back. Well, that is a way to start a morning. I brush my teeth, wash my face, braid my hair, and put on my Gi without the armor then head to the bridge to meet up with the others. Focus, (Y/N), focus. Lloyd is fine and you'll get him back. Someday.

I enter the bridge and the others greet me and I greet them back. "Good. Now that we're all here, we can get started." Nya says, she pushes a few buttons on the keyboard connecting to the large screen then a hologram of a Fangblade is projected and it floats above us. "Though they got the first one, there are three more and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map and we don't, so the question remains, how are we gonna find them first?" Nya starts. We all look at the hologram in thought. "I still can't get over the fact that you were the Mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?" Jay says. I roll my eyes at his statement. Okay, this is getting old. "We're over that. Can we move on?" Kai says, sounding pretty annoyed. Jay makes a talking gesture with his hand as he makes some noise that I cannot describe, "Someone's a little hot under the collar." Jay comments at Kai.