The Snake King

(Here's the next chapter. Sorry for taking a while. Hope you like it. I'm excited for the next couple of episodes.)

It's been a couple of days since the failed uniting of the Serpentine tribes and things have been quiet. My head has healed from the blow I got from one of the snakes. I'll have to knock some sense into the next ones I encounter. I finish braiding my hair and I look in the mirror. I smile, "Ready to start the day." I say to myself. I walk out of my room and close the door behind me. I make my way to meet the others, but then I stop because of a pain I feel in my head. I lean against the wall as I hold my head. "(Y/N)." What? Who's there? "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)." There it was again, but then it stopped. I try and use my powers to sense if anyone else is on board, but there is only me, Wu, Lloyd, Nya, and the boys.

Weird. I shake my head and continue on my way. I open the doors and the guys and Nya greet me as I wave at them and sit down next to Lloyd. "So, what did I miss?" I ask. "Not much. We were asking Lloyd what is the best way to stun a Serpentine." Zane fills me in. Nya slides over a cup of tea to me and I grab it, thanking her and taking a sip. "So, what is it?" I question Lloyd. "First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." He answers confidently and I smile fondly at his spirit. "Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control." Cole objects. "Or he's already put you in a squeeze." Zane adds. "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff." Kai says.

I roll my eyes at their antics, but they're not wrong. Lloyd lets out a groan, "Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" He asks Wu, who entered not too long ago. "Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you five carelessly lost." Master says, I look down in slight disappointment. "Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it." Jay clears. Oh yeah, I owe that spineless noodle a punch in the face. "Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger." Master states, pouring himself a cup of tea.

"Don't worry, Sensei. I've almost reached my full potential and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute." Dang it, Cole. I rest my arms on the table and rest my head on them, quietly groaning. "You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Ha-ha-ha! Don't make me laugh." I hear Kai but didn't bother to lift my head. "I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja." Not you too, Zane. "Oh-ho-ho. The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird." Come on, Jay. Then they all started arguing and I groan louder, but it goes unnoticed.

I feel someone pat my back, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?" I look up as Lloyd asks, and notice a box placed on the table in front of Master. Huh. How did I not notice that before? "Your new uniforms." New uniforms? I stand up straight and the guys stop arguing. We all grab our cases. "Whoa! They've got like armor." "I love the gold highlights." "Battle claws!" "The material is light and breathable." The guys comment while I look at mine with a smile. "Oh. Nothing for me?" I look and see Lloyd frown sadly. "Oh, um, you get, uh... the box?" Wu tries to cheer up Lloyd.

The alarm then blares and we rush to the bridge. Once we entered, Cole turned off the alarm and one of the screens shows a visual of some snakes. "Sorry to break up the moment, boys, but a small fraction of our slithering friends is stirring up trouble at Mega-Monster Amusement Park." He says. "Amusement park?! Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help." Lloyd says excitedly. I can't help but giggle a little at his infectious enthusiasm. "I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here, where it's safe." Master declines. Lloyd groans disappointingly, "Ninja get all the fun." I smile in sympathy for him.