Can of Worms

(Hey everyone, sorry for not updating in a while but here it is! Hope you enjoy.)

I was meditating in my room as I try and better understand my powers. It's been a couple of days since we last saw Pythor. Lloyd has been adjusting well, but he was still a little mischievous. He was also still getting use to being on the Bounty with all of us so I have been with him a lot. With my eyes close, I could see what the others were doing. They were doing individual activities but I then see someone with a faint green aura approaching my room. I open my eyes and stand up just as I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I answer. The door opens and Lloyd enters. "Hey, (Y/N), Uncle Wu asked me to help him with today's lesson for the guys. Want to help?" He asks.

He gives me a small smile then my powers flare up a little so I could feel his emotions. That's new. I feel that he's worried, like I would say no. But why would I? I like messing around with the guys and I could see Wu's lesson book in Lloyd's back pocket. I give him a smile, "I'm in." He brightens up, his smile widens. "Great! Come on." He says excitedly. I giggle a little at his reaction and follow him. (Precious boy.)

So the list of things we did was mess around with the guys stuff: Changed Kai's high score on his game, altered Cole's soup, brew, it was a liquid, tampered with one of the training bots Jay tinkers with, and put one of Kai's Gis into Zane's white ones during laundry. Now that phase one is done, on to phase two. Lloyd was going to give the boys false information and I was hiding in the shadows to watch. And let me say, it was hilarious. Especially, when Jay was screaming so high that I almost gave myself away laughing.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score, you had to rub it in my face!" "Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three. Days!" "It's an unsaid law, kay? You don't touch another man's robot!" "How am I suppose to strike fear in this?! It's pink!" I hear the guys argue. Lloyd and I listen from behind the sliding door. We were silently laughing at our work well done but then the door was slid open by Wu and Lloyd openly laughed. The guys turn their heads to look at us then shift their attention to the items we used.

They all gasped, "You did this?!?" They spoke in unison. "Boys, I get first dibs on-" I feel my powers flare and move so fast that I was face-to-face with Cole. He stumbles back a little, his  face morphing into shock. "You DON'T want to finish that sentence NOR go through with what you have in mind." I tell him, giving him a threatening look. "At ease, (Y/N)." I hear Wu. I give Cole and the boys a warning look then make my way to stand next to Lloyd. "Gah! No fair! How come you always take his side?" Jay complains, and I give him a sharp glare, "Enough! I put Lloyd up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions will only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?" Wu lectures them.

"Uh, no offense, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: Today's lesson is lame." Cole speaks up. "Yeah. Why can't you teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger? Or find out if a man  is lying by the twitch of his nose?" Jay adds, and I roll my eyes. These guys. "Because not all lessons are about fighting." Wu scolds. "And I misplaced my lesson book." He adds. I see Kai look suspiciously at Lloyd and could tell he saw Wu's book in Lloyd's back pocket. "Master, wait." I speak up and grab the book from Lloyd's pocket. I hand it to Wu, "Sorry about that, but I couldn't help myself. It was fun to participate in Lloyd's pranks." I admit, unapologetically.

"Hey! I thought you were on my side." Lloyd whines. I look down at him then kneel down to be at eye-level with him and gave him an apologetic smile, "Sorry. But remember, you are with us now and that means not causing too much trouble." I tell him. He looks away and sighs. I could feel that he is still getting use to us. "If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out." Nya's voice rang out over the intercom and I stand up. "It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you, but having my sister here? I mean, come on, I thought this was a ninja headquarters." Kai complains. "You do know I can hear you. Over and out!" Nya speaks again. I smirk a little.