All or Nothing

(Hello, sorry for the loooooong wait. Had some stuff to do, got distracted with some other stuff, been struggling greatly at some things. But! Here it is! We're almost done with Season 1! Enjoy)

The guys and I have managed to find a lone Serpentine in the city. It has been a while since the Fire Temple and with only one Fangblade left, we had to make this count. The snake tried to get away but Zane appeared and blocked his path, shurikens out and ready. He plants them into the ground and it freezes the area around him. The snake slips a little while trying to escape but Jay makes his appearance by traveling through the street cable posts and appears in front of the snake and sends some lightning at him. The snake runs into an alley to try and escape again, but tripped over some boxes and Kai makes his appearance with fire surrounding him, swinging his sword to intimidate the Serpentine before him.

The snake gets up and turns around to try and run but ends up running into Cole, who stood with his hands on his hips all hero-like, and the snake falls onto his back. I make my appearance, stepping out of the shadows and look down at the snake. "Going somewhere?" Cole mocks. He, I, and the guys surround the snake. The guys point their weapons at him, "Uh-oh." "Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, huh? Where's the last Fangblade?" Jay questions the snake. "I don't know what you're talking about." Okay, so it's gonna be like that, huh? "You know what it is. The fourth Fangblade. When Pythor finds them all, he plans to unleash the Great Devourer." Kai states. "Oh. That Fangblade. Ha-ha. You're too late. Pythor's already there now. He's probably already digging it up. If I were you, I'd start preparing for the worst, because when the Great Devourer is awakened, there will be nothing it won't consume." The snake says.

I roll my eyes, "Alright, at ease, boys." I tell the guys. They step back as I make my way to the snake. I bend down and take out one of my fans as I play with it in my hand, "Look, I get it. You along with Pythor and the rest of the Serpentine are angry for having been forced to live underground. But what you just said, 'there will be nothing it won't consume.' The Great Devourer is not picky, so that would mean...." I trail off, and the snake's eyes widen as he gets what I'm saying. "Ah! Please, you have to stop him. That snake is crazy. I don't want to unleash the Great Devourer. I'm a snake, not food." He pleas. "Doesn't matter. You'll still be on the menu unless you tell us what we came here for." I say, standing up and twirl my fan. "Yeah, what she said." Jay says. I roll my eyes but smile at his support nonetheless. "Is it really too late to stop Pythor from getting the last Fangblade?" Kai questions. "You're days behind him. There's gotta be something else you can do." The snake says.

The guys and I look at one another. "Okay. We got what we wanted. Let's head back to the Bounty and see what we can do." I state. The others agree and we start walking off. "Oh, and one more thing." I stop and look back at the snake, "Best find yourself a place to stay. I don't think Pythor will be too thrilled about having precious information be shared with his enemies." I tell him, give him a dark look. He yelps then runs off. I blink my eyes and laugh then continue walking. "You certainly have a knack for interrogation, (Y/N)." Zane says to me. "Let's just say, I know how to get some information." I reply, smirking under my hood. "Why does that worry me?" I hear Jay whisper and I widen my smirk.

We get back to the Bounty then we make our way to the bridge to track the Serpentine. The main screen had a map as to where the last Fangblade is as the ship self-pilot itself. "The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will already have beat us to the last Fangblade." Nay says. Well, so much for getting to it first. "Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something." Jay says, not happy with the predicament. "Hmm." Cole hums as he thinks. "Hey." We all look at Lloyd, "All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere, while he goes for the fourth." He says.