Chapter Four

"DADDY!" Came the cry again. Michael and Ashton scurried up the stairs. Sitting up in bed with tears falling down his face, Luke blinked quickly when he saw his parents standing there.

"Luke what's wrong?" Michael rushed over to him. Luke let out a shaky sigh as he cuddled into his warm embrace. Ashton sat next to them as he careded his fingers through Luke's messy bed hair. "Baby boy, did you have a bad dream?" Luke nodded slowly.

"Do you wanna talk about it, love?" Michael squeezed his shoulders tightly. Calum was sitting up in bed watching the scene before him.

"N-no." Luke shook his head fiercely.

"It might help?" Michael tried. Luke closed his eyes, not wanting to recall what his dream was about. "Ashton or I can stay with you."

"B-but you'll be tired, daddy. And there's not enough room," Luke responded.

  "I'll lay with him," Calum said suddenly. That certainly took Michael and Ashton by surprise. By day their sons were mortal enemies, by night they're lovey and sweet towards each other?

  "Really, Cal?" Luke was hoping Calum would.

"Just for tonight. So we can get some sleep, and we're sleeping in my bed." Luke happily ran across the room and jumped on Calum's bed. The kiwi boy rolled his eyes.

Ashton and Michael went over and kissed their boys good night again before leaving to sleep.

***

"Sooo! Summer break! What will we do over summer break!?" Ashton questioned. Michael was still in pain, talking himself into getting up. The new soreness in his arse wasn't making him want to get up anytime soon.

Calum was feeling slightly guilty. The more his dad mentioned summer, the less excited he got for it. If he wasn't failing biology he might be a little more upbeat, but according to his teacher he will have to do sumer school to make up the grade. Unfortunately, Calum hasn't been able to find the right time to tell his parents. Now that they've brought in spanking as a form of punishment he isn't quite sure that he can.

"I'm buying a skateboard," Luke decided promptly, liking the idea of being a skater boy.

"We'll see. You do have a birthday coming up," He wiggled his eyes making Luke giggle.

"As long as I don't get Jenna preggers, my summer will be just fine." Calum joked, regretting his words soon after.

"WHAT!?" Ashton screamed.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" The dark haired boy said quickly, "I'm not with anyone." Skeptical still, Ashton gave him a look before going to find Michael.

He pounced on the bed and kissed his face. Michael gazed up at his amazing husband. "How did I get so lucky?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" Michael closed his eyes happily as Ashton cuddled into his side.

"Can you make breakfast? Oh, and we need to give Calum 'the talk' soon." Michael nearly had a heart attack.

"Wh-what?"

"Can you make me breakfast?" Ashton repeated, but louder.

"Not that!" Michael groaned, "the other thing!"

"Oh yeah, I think we need to give Calum 'the talk' soon."

"What did he say?" Michael inquired.

Ashton tried to recall, "something about Jenners and preggers. Hey, that rhymes!" Michael nearly threw Ashton off of him as he stomped out towards the living room.

  "Preggers? Who did you do it with, Calum!?" He yelled.

"No one! Oh my Gød. Why is everyone freaking out? I made one small joke-"

"That wasn't funny," Michael quipped.

"-and everyone acts like it's the end of the world!" Calum finished. "Put some pants on." Michael looked down at his legs, realizing he was clad in a pair of boxers with nyan kitty on them.

"Touché." He muttered angrily, going back to his room.

Luke just laughed at the scene that unveiled in front of him. "Hey Luke."

"Yeah?" He asked Calum, "Shut the fück up."

"Hey! Language, young man," Ashton scolded, bringing out a piece of paper and a pen. Michael came out shortly after Ashton had.

***

  It was late in the evening when the two decided they should give the boys some basic rules to follow, along with some common sense things.

Everyone helped themselves to whatever they felt like eating. The boys kept giving the paper in Ashton's hand a dirty look, clearly realizing he was writing rules as he spoke when he wrote. "No cursing, no lying, no sneaking out, NO FIGHTING, no impregnating the neighbor girl, no stealing, no bad grades, no... talking back, and... keep your hands to yourselves."

"What's the point in going over the rules." Michael said quietly.

Ashton heard him and sneered, "for clarity, my good husband."

The couple made the two boys sit so they could discuss and change the rules. Calum didn't like them. He broke most of them on a daily basis, being the rebel he is. Luke thought all the rules seemed easy. The one about keeping his hands to himself seemed kind of redundant, he could tell it was directed towards himself, but he didn't say anything about it. "Anything else we should add?" Michael asked. Both boys shook their heads, no.

"Great! Behave and there won't be any problems." Ashton smiled. Calum and Luke groaned in response.

"Oh yeah, dad, can I borrow one hundred dollars?" Calum asked. Ashton's jaw dropped to the floor.

  "What could you. possibly need a hundred dollars for, little man?"

"I got a speeding ticket last week."

"What?" Ashton spoke tightly.

  "Um um, okay. I know now isn't the best time, but-"

"A speeding ticket isn't a hundred dollars. I will repeat myself one more time, Calum Thomas Irwin-Clifford after that I better get an honest answer: what do you need a hundred dollars for?" Ashton crossed his arms at Calum who felt like running away, but he stood his ground.

"Summer School."

A/N: Filler chapter. I feel like making Calum the rebellious one, okay? I miss writing Wilson's Kid. It's my first spanking fic but I deleted it because of my idiot friends and ugh. I still love you all though. :)

I wish I had legs like Luke Hemmings, sigh.