Chapter Seven

A/N: I went back and fixed some errors but wattpad won't update the corrections. Sorry guys. There's a ton of spelling errors.
__________
MATURE
__________

"Do you want a divorce then?" Ashton hollered. Michael didn't even bat an eyelash. Everytime they fought, Ashton would mention divorcing. Michael knew he would never get the papers. Ashton's a stubborn shít who knows what he wants in life and he tends to get what he wants.

"Not unless you do." Michael snorted.

Ashton waved, "I can't divorce you, you'd be lonely the rest of your life without me."

"Ah, that must be why." Michael joked.

"Maybe I was being a jerk yesterday- I'm sorry." Ashton said nervously. Usually they fought and had make up sêx, but neither one of the two would ever apologize formally.

"You're forgiven love. Do you still want me to take Luke?"

"I'll take him." Ashton began, "he was up at two last night. I think something scared him. He wouldn't say what."

Michael rubbed his eyes. "Did he fall back asleep?"

"Yep."

"Good, I hope a therapist helps."

***

"Luke, get up. Get up!" Someone shook his shoulder. The blonde fell asleep half way through history class. His eyes were heavy as he rested his head on his desk.

"Mr. Hemmings!" The teacher yelled. Luke nearly jumped twenty feet in the air. "Please go see the nurse." Luke grabbed his things as he did what his teacher asked.

He didn't mean to fall asleep, he was just so tired. When the nurse saw Luke walk into her office she put on a big smile. "What can I do for you, Luke?"

"I fell asleep in class, Mrs. Engler sent me here." He said sheepishly.

"Come lay on one of the cots." Nurse Espinosa ordered as she pulled out a small blanket for Luke. It was rare that anyone went to the nurse, so she was happy to be able to have someone to talk to. Luke fell asleep a lot in class. It wasn't unusual for him.

Nurse Espinosa didn't mind the company. However, this was the third time this month that a teacher sent him down for sleeping in class. Sighing, Nurse Espinosa searched Luke's father's number.
_________________________

At home, Ashton was whispering little nothings into Michael's ear. "You're so cute, baby. So cute. So fückable, and you're all mine, huh, baby? All mine." Ashton was palming his husband through his boxers. Michael bit his lip as he tried to suppress a moan.

"C-course, I'm all yours."

"Show me." Ashton smirked down at his lover as Michael pulled Ashton closer to him, rolling around on the bed. Eventually, Michael was able to straddle Ashton's hips as he tugged his shirt off his waist. Ashton's hard on was pressed against Michael's, both of them had a look of hunger in their eyes.

Ashton helped Michael take his jeans off, switching places so both of them were clad in their boxers. Shaking his hips, Michael teased the older adult. Ashton lustfully tore his boxers from his hips. Michael kissed his hips and left dark hickies while Ashton rubbed Michael's crotch. As Ashton was about to take his boxers off the phone rang.

_____________________________

"Hello?" Ashton answered, somewhat out of breath.

"Hi, I'm nurse Espinosa, from MiddleBerry Junior High. I'm calling about Luke's sleeping issue."

Ashton pressed the speaker button so Michael could hear the conversation too. "Continue," Ashton urged.

"Well. I'm sorry to inform you; this is the third time that Luke has fallen asleep during class. I'm sending him home."

"We're aware of the issue. Michael and I have set up an appointment with a therapist this evening already for Luke. Can you please have him try to finish the school day?"

Nurse Espinosa felt bad, but it was against the school's rules. "Someone needs to come pick him up."

Ashton groaned loudly, "tell Luke to be ready when I get there."

"Will do, thank you Mr. Irwin-Clifford."

Ashton hung up without another word. "He fell asleep? Again? What are we going to do?" Michael asked.

"I guess we're gonna put some pants on and get our kid," Ashton answered, quite annoyed with his situation.

Michael looked down and blushed. "Yeah, pants first," more than thankful that Ashton remembered they were basically naked. Except they did have socks on.

Luke felt terrible for falling asleep. He knew he was cutting into his parents' day by needing to be taken home. It seemed stupid that he couldn't finish the school day. He hadn't even had lunch yet.

The people at the school's office made Ashton and Michael fill out a ton of forms before they could take Luke home. The blonde boy was fiddling with his thumbs, wishing he could turn invisible. "I'm sorry," he apologized when his dads got to him.

"It isn't your fault, Lukey." Ashton said as he put a hand on Luke's back to lead him out the door.

"You are to go to bed when we get home. And sleeping." Michael ordered once they were in the car.

"I'm not tired though!" Luke argued.

"Don't give us that B.S. Luke," Michael shot back.

  "I'm not! The nurse made me sleep while I waited for you guys."

"So you got maybe ten minutes of sleep?" Ashton mused.

The direction the conversation was going made Luke groan, "can't I sleep tomorrow? I promise I will." He tried to bargain.

"Luke, enough of this," Ashton said in finalization.

Luke slouched against the seat as he pushed his knees up to his chest. It would be pointless in going to sleep if he just woke up from nightmares. He wished he could make his parents understand.

Meanwhile, Calum was at lunch with his friends. Harry and Liam pointed to scrawny, nerdy kids and made jokes about them. Calum was never a nerd in school and he never planned to be. As long as he can keep his spot on the soccer team, he figures he'll be popular by default.

Liam asked Calum where his phone went and Calum lied, not wanting his friends to know he was grounded, saying it was scratched and he would be getting new one soon. Harry was skeptical but went with the story anyways. The whole school spread rumors of Calum being rich. Calum played the whole story up, saying both his dad's are doctors and own millions of dollars. No one questioned Calum's status. He was top of the edge and tougher than nails.

"Alright tough boy, there's a party at Jenna's tonight, you in or out?" Liam questioned as he shoved some kid out of his way. The kid stumbled but sped off without a word.

"What do you think?" Calum snickered.