CHARACTER ANSWERS

Thank you for sending in questions! Q = question. A = answer.

ASHTON

Q: Hi, you're really hot!!! Did you know that?

A: Why, thank you ;)

Q: What do you love most about Luke and Calum?

A: They're really smart kids, and they're growing up to be good people.

Q: How old were you when you met Mikey?

A: I was seventeen. :)

Q: Do you know about Calum's nudes?

A: NUDES!? CALUM!?

Q: What do you hate about parenting?

A: Hmm, probably having to correct my kids when they're bad. I wish I could party with the kids sometimes, but I know that would be bad parenting.

Q: What do you love about parenting?

A: I think the best part about parenting is watching your kids grow up.

Q: Do you ever feel like backhanding (hitting on face) your kids? If yes then in which situations?

A: Don't hate me but yes. When the boys talk back it really frustrates me. I've held back so far though.

Q: Okay, I know this is a sensitive question, but don't you think Bryana is hot?

A: *Cough* Um, I love Mikey, but she's kinda hot though.

Q: Do you still feel guilty about cheating?

A: Yes. That's the kind of thing that can't be completely forgiven. I wish I never did that to my family.

Q: Do you love Mikey more than me?

A: Well, I've known him longer, sooo...

Q: Your husband is hot!!!

A: Haha I know ;)

Q: How are you, I mean after all that's happened are you feeling better?

A: I'm alright I suppose. I don't like thinking about it. Michael has helped a lot though.

Q: What made you cheat on Michael? And if he's still mad at you, even though he's forgiven you; what would you do to make it up to him, so he probably forgives you?

A: I-I guess I cheated because at the moment it seemed so right. Bryana's body is so, I mean, have you seen her? B-but I love Michael more. I would do ANYTHING for Michael. He's my "ride or die" (Calum taught me that :0). I think he's forgiven by now.

Q: How do you feel about Luke's reaction to you and Michael giving Calum a little more attention?

A: It was kind of dramatic... I don't get why he was so upset. We always pamper our babies when they're sick.

Q: How do you feel about Luke and Niall?

A: They're cute together, I'll admit, but I always thought Luke would be straight. I never even saw Luke and Niall coming. I've known Niall for a long time now though. He's a good kid. As long as he doesn't hurt Luke he can date my baby boy.

Q: I know every parent has their favorite child so... Who's your favorite child?

A: Who told you??? I mean favorites??? I don't *cough* Luke *cough* have a favorite...