Chapter Thirteen

Liam and Calum were grinning as they started planing the party more. According to Michael, neither parent would be home until late that night. Luke was informed of the party, he pretended to be surprised since Niall already told him at school.

Ashton had calmed down as Michael helped him lay on the bed. Covering him with their large blanket as he whispered sweet things to him. "Please talk to Luke for me-"

"Stop, you yelled at him. He deserved that for being a brat, I don't wanna hear this nonsense anymore from you." Michael said as he pushed Ashton's damp hair away from his face.

"I'm a terrible father-" Michael suddenly swatted Ashton.

He gasped in shock, "What was that for!?"

"You keep saying all these lies, just stop." Ashton fell asleep shortly after their conversation. Michael sighed in relief before he went to check on the boys. Ashton took a few days off work to get things in check.

"I have to go run errands, Ashton is taking the night off work." Michael informed his sons. Calum's face fell when he heard Michael say that.

"Why!?" The kiwi boy was in a panic. They already invited people over.

"He's not feeling well," The ex singer replied shortly.

"Won't his boss be mad?"

"No. He hasn't taken many days off." Calum could feel his heart beating so fast it was making his chest hurt.

"He might feel better in a bit, then will he go?"

  Michael crossed his arms, "Is there something you're not telling me? If so I suggest you tell me now or it'll be worse for you later." Michael was suspicious, but his kids hardly ever got into big trouble so he wasn't worried. Calum was contemplating telling his dad, but he was honestly too scared to speak.

Shaking his head, Calum could see Luke smirking. The blonde was obviously finding some humour in his struggle and Calum was determined to figure out why.

Michael decided to let the subject fall, not wanting to be late.

***

"I guess you can't have the party..." Luke muttered.

Calum screamed, "Liam and I already invited everyone! Dad's going to kill me!" Liam showed up at that moment, not caring to knock as he just strode in with a pack of beer under his arms. Harry followed behind him, and Niall was excitedly jumping around.

"What's up dorks?" Liam smirked. They had about an hour to set up until their guests were due to arrive.

"Luke!" Niall hugged his best friend when he saw him standing there (probably wearing American apparel underwear, I'm sorry). Harry found the television and set himself up on the couch, honestly he knew what they were doing was stupid. He just came along for the ride and free food.

Niall and Luke went to his room and Luke started explaining the situation.

Ashton tossed and turned in bed, feeling sorry for himself. He didn't want to get up, but his dad senses were tingling, something was wrong. "Five more minutes..." He murmered as he drifted off again.

Calum turned to Liam and frowned, "my dad's still here."

Liam's face fell, "What the actual f*ck!? You said no one would be here!"

The kiwi boy was panicking more. "No one was suppose to be here! I guess he's sick; I don't know!"

"It's too late to uninvite everyone. Go get stuff ready." Liam demanded. Calum scurried away to the kitchen, trying not to look lame in front of his friends.

Managing to hurry, the kiwi boy had the beer and soda placed on the counter along with plastic cups. Several bags of chips that Calum had secrelty stored away were set out too. Liam ran upstairs, quickly finding the master bedroom and placing a chair under the door knob at an angle so it wouldn't open. He mentally high fived himself for being so clever.

To top everything off, music was put on, blasting so loud, Luke was surprised Ashton hadn't come down the stairs yelling, yet.

Finally, the time they were all waiting for came. Saying that a lot of people showed up would be an understatement.

"Oh no." Calum's jaw dropped down to his toes, almost literally at the sight of all the people. Liam wasn't even expecting that many people to show up.

Girls were grinding up on their boyfriends as heavy music played. Beer and shot glasses were on the floor in seconds. It looked like the whole football, soccer and lacrosse team showed up.

"Dad's going to kill you, bring you back to life, and kill you again," Luke gasped as more people showed up. Calum groaned, as he turned to ask Liam for help he noticed the british lad had disappeared into the crowd of people. Harry was standing next to Calum wordlessly.

"What have we done!?" Calum panicked suddenly, knowing it would be impossible to get everyone out before Ashton or Michael saw what they started. A rebellious, teenage party with alcohol, sêx, and loud music.

"Cut the music, maybe we can get them out!" Calum instructed. Luke rushed over to the radio but it was blocked off by a lot of older teens who looked like they would break his fingers if he even tried to touch their precious music.

"Harry, please go watch for my d-mom's car," Calum said in a rush. He caught himself before admitting he had gay parents. Instead he referred to Michael as Mom, and Ashton as dad.

***

"What's all the racket?" Ashton moaned as he rolled over in bed. "Go to sleep, Luke!" He threw a pillow in anger. "For the love of G-" His phone began to ring. The ex drummer quickly answered.

"Have you looked outside recently!?" Michael gasped from the other end of the line. "It's a twenty car pile up at our house!"

"Love, I just got up. Where are you?" Ashton yawned.

  "A block down the road. THERE'S NO ROOM TO PARK!"

Ashton huffed in annoyance before trying to open his door. The knob twisted, but he couldn't push it open. "Calum! Luke!" He screamed, dropping his phone in the process.

"BOYS!"

Dedications: ally_and_shawn Grim_Reaperz Katy_112 YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! I'M SORRY I'M NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO TALK BUT I LOVE YOU, KEEP BEING AMAZING!!! THESE ARE MY WATTPAD PEEPS, GO READ THEIR STUFF!