Forty-Five

I'm back, baby

  Luke was okay. The doctor spoke with his family, and Luke was simply lacking iron, and pushed himself too hard on his walk with Niall. Everyone let out a sigh of relief. Ashton made a phone call to Niall's parents letting them know that Luke was alright.

  Zayne told Niall of the news. He was relieved that his boyfriend was okay. "Now, I believe Louis and I still owe you a spanking..."

  "What? I thought I was just going to be grounded..." Niall trailed off.

  "At first, we thought that would suffice, but we discussed it some more, and for your lack of self concern, we're spanking you," Louis explained.

  "B-but-"

  "Come here!" Zayne interrupted, feeling no remorse for the boy. Niall didn't disobey his dad. He stood in front of Zayne who then pulled down his pants and boxers. Niall felt his face redden with embarassment.

  Louis handed Zayne a hairbrush and left the room, not sure he could watch the disgruntled boy get punished. Zayne held the boy over his knees and brought down his hand several times, causing Niall to gasp. He switched to using the hairbrush, making sure he hit every part of his son's bum and upper thighs.

  "DON'T" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "EVER TAKE OFF WITHOUT TELLING ONE OF US, ARE WE CLEAR!?" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

  "Yesss! I'm so s-ssorry!" Niall cried, trying to bury his face in his arms.

   Zayne gave the kid a break with the brush, switching to using just his hand again. Niall was sobbing from his guilt. He felt guilty for Luke being in the hospital. "I'm going to cut your spanking off here, but this isn't it. Tomorrow, after the Irwin-Cliffords' get Luke settled in I want you to go over there and ask for a spanking from Ashton. We discussed this over the phone, and clearly you're in need of some extra punishment."

  Niall couldn't believe what he was hearing. Ask my boyfriend's dad to spank me? He felt more nervous than before Zayne spanked him.

   "Home sweet home!" Michael laughed. Ashton carried Luke in, being the overprotective parent he is, even though Luke was okay to stand on his own. Calum followed in. As happy as he was that Luke was okay, he was dire to have his phone which was in his bedroom.

  "Luke, we need to talk, still," Ashton said as he settled Luke down on the couch.

  "Oh no..." Luke muttered.

  "Niall was punished for leaving without permission yesterday, and you will be too."

  "B-but-"

  "Don't start that with me. Tomorrow night I'm spanking both of you for being so careless. Then you will be grounded for a month." Luke had tears in his eyes. He did expect to be punished, but he hated it.

  "Also, Luke, your picky eating habits are part of the reason you passed out yesterday, so you are going to start eating better," Michael added. Luke whined. All he wanted was to see Niall right then.

  "Yeah, bring it, my parents are distracted with Luke. They won't notice," Calum whispered into the phone before hanging up. Thank goodness for dramatic little brothers, keeping his parents attention away from Calum. The tan boy was making a date with trouble.