Chapter Fourteen

Sugar Honey Ice Tea.

Calum looked around, realizing just how massive his party was. People were already throwing up in the fake plants. Liam was no where to be seen and Harry was stuck in a game of "Never Have I Ever." Luke was his only hope of survival.

The blonde heard Ashton shout, but it seemed pointless to let him out so soon. He would only get more upset by the scene that unravelled in his house. His alcohol was being used by teens and spilled on the fresh white carpets. If Michael could see the mess he would probably even pass out from shock.

The ironic thing was, Michael could see the mess. No one had noticed the adult dash in through the back door and pause in the living room to catch his breath and grab some chips (long walk). On his way he bumped into Liam, but the British lad was a mile and a few turns over stoned lane.

Michael's plan was to stop the music and everyone would notice the party was over. And coincidentally, the song playing was "Don't Stop", Michael rolled his eyes as he turned off the catchy song. Calum and Luke both glanced back at the where the music had been playing and cursed at themselves.

Several people looked at Michael, most of them just kept doing what they had been as if the music didn't matter. Luke was panicking in that moment. Rushing upstairs, he opened Ashton's door and tried to apologize. The blonde knew he wasn't going to be in as much trouble as Calum, but apoligizing couldn't hurt. Right?

The drummer started yelling. "What the f*ck is going on!? Did you do this!?" Luke shook his head as Ashton slowly moved downstairs where all the commotion was coming from.

The kids, the alcohol, the mess... It all gave away the act. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! ALL OF YOU!" Ashton screamed, his voice cracked slightly, but the party goers weren't going to risk getting caught by their parents. It was almost funny watching all the people scurry away. It would have been funny to Calum if he could have been one of those people.

Liam left with the crowd. Harry, Niall, Calum, Luke, and Michael were all that soon remained. Ashton sent each a glare. He recognized the British boys from sleepovers he dropped Calum and Luke off at. To keep from screaming, he ground his teeth together.

Michael was the first to speak, "I told you."

"I think it's in your best interest if you boys would leave," Ashton spat at Harry and Niall. Niall quickly hugged Luke before leaving with Harry.

"Who? Why? When? How?" Ashton sputtered.

Calum scratched the back of his neck nervously, "m-me... And Liam we wanted to have a party and it just happened."

"IT JUST HAPPENED! What kind of explanation is that???" Ashton growled. Calum didn't know what else to say. Lying was out of the question since Luke saw everything and everyone already knew he was the culprit.

"What the f*ck!" Ashton couldn't stand the mess, the smell, or the sneakiness of the whole thing. Kids were drinking his alcohol, playing his music, making a mess in his house, and vomiting in his fake plants.

"I'm sorry," Calum said nervously.

  "You will be," Ashton hissed. Michael and Luke didn't really know what to do with themselves. Should they sleep? Should they be cleaning or waiting or-

"It's late. Luke you should go to bed. Michael, there's laundry down stairs yeah? Do you mind?" Ashton asked as he tried to remain calm. They nodded and went to do what they were told. Calum was staring a hole in the carpet.

"Dad, I'm sorry," Calum tried again.

Ashton rolled his eyes, "do you really think that changes things? You broke our trust, Calum."

Ashton started undoing his belt as Calum kept glaring at the floor as if it would reveal a way out. The kiwi boy was pulled from his thoughts, "take your jeans off." Ashton put the belt next to him on the couch. Calum hadn't even noticed. He shakily removed the tight pants.

"Come here. I'm not playing games with you." Calum stood in front of Ashton awkwardly until he was pulled over his lap.

  "I'm so sorry," Calum tried yet again. 

  "What did I tell you about playing games? When this is over straight to bed." Calum nodded.

"Can I get a verbal answer or is that too much to ask of you?"

"O-okay." Calum sighed. Ashton started with his hand for the first ten smacks, making them harder than he had before. Calum squirmed slightly from them.

Gripping the belt in one hand he tugged off Calum's boxers with the other. He kicked a bit in distaste but didn't say anything.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Owwwww!" Calum whined out. He knew there was no way that could have been Ashton's hand. When he looked back he was shocked to see a doubled up belt in his dad's right hand.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Calum kicked and squirmed as the pain increased. Though, it was pointless since Ashton wasn't going to release him anytime soon.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Throwing his hands behind himself, Ashton caught them and pinned them on his lower back. The kiwi boy was crying already. He tried to blink away some of the tears, but it soon got to be too much. Ashton was no where near done.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"-please st-stop! I'm s-sorry!" Calum sobbed out. Ashton paused for a second before deciding to continue.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK

  Calum gave up fighting and just layed there in too much pain to argue.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

By then Calum's sobbing was incoherent. He could barely catch his breath or talk. Ashton rubbed his back, "this all could have been avoided, Cal. I'm sorry that you didn't choose to do that, but I'm not sorry I spanked you."

The sixteen year old wiped at his eyes, glad that Ashton wasn't holding his hands back anymore.

"Come here," Ashton picked him up and hugged him tightly. Calum wasn't really expecting the hug he just gave in. "I love you, but what you did was so stupid."

Calum stopped sobbing and was just crying silently in Ashton's arms. "I'm s-sorry,"

"I know," Ashton soothed as he kissed the top of Calum's head.

"WHY IS THERE A BOX OF CONDOMS IN THE SINK?" Michael screamed from the other room.

"I'm gonna go help Daddy, okay?" Ashton set Calum on the couch as he hurried off to his husband.

What unfolded at that party?

A/N: OMG THIS IS SUPER LATE. I'M SO SORRY, MY LOVELIES! HERE IS A QUICK CHAPTER. THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!