Chapter Twenty-One

You guys are so sweet =^_^=

Honestly the next day was worse. The boys walked to school before Michael had even gotten up to pee. Ashton was clingy but he didn't say a whole lot to Michael.

"So are you gonna do it when the boys get home or..." Ashton trailed off.

"Yep," Michael responded as he flipped through channels on the Tv.

"Okay," Ashton joined him on the couch. This time Mikey actually hugged him. It made Ashton smile slightly. He liked feeling loved by someone he loves.

Calum and Luke had a pretty quick day. Their teachers were ready for summer to start as much as the the kids were. Calum didn't care if his parents were at the school. He walked him and Luke home again.

Michael sighed when he saw Calum's expression. "We're home," the kiwi boy said tiredly. Luke was going to head up and do his homework while things got settled. The blonde was ecstatic.

Niall told him something at school that freaked him out, but then... It made sense. And the words kept replaying in his head. It seemed stupid, but it was amazing. Luke was hanging in suspense.

"You're acting weird, just saying." Luke pointed out. Niall purpsosely tried to walk faster than Luke. His chest was sore and his legs were worn out.

"Me? Weird? How?" Niall shot back.

"Slow down!" Luke could barely keep up with him.

He didn't notice that they were outside until Niall turned to face him. "Don't judge me for this..." Suddenly the Irish boy's lips were pressed against Luke's. And he didn't fight it. He didn't think it was gross. It felt... Nice, to his surprise.

Snap out of it! Luke thought to himself. The memory kept replaying in his head, more detailed each time. "I'm not even gay!" Luke said in horror. Luckily no one heard him.

Michael and Ashton were just laying on the couch, waiting for the perfect time. Ashton needed the boys to see that he was taking what deserved and hopefully then they would forgive him, if they don't that's just going to be a pain in the arse. The older man smirked at his thoughts and resumed watching the Tv. The thought of being spanked sucked, but he found his puns to be quite amusing.

"Mikey what if they don't come downstairs?" Ashton asked.

"They will, don't worry." Michael assured.

"How do you know?"

"They always come when they hear yelling," Ashton cocked his head in confusion. Rolling his eyes, Michael put his plan into action.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD BE SO STUPID!" He yelled. Startled by the sudden change in his mood, Ashton jumped slightly.

Calum heard and had to go see what was going on, Luke followed him. They were shocked, seeing Michael scold Ashton. The two were "hiding" behind the rails of the stairs, but Michael noticed them and continued.

"What?" Ashton hadn't caught on yet.

"AND YOU SEEM TO THINK I'M JUST GOING TO LET THIS SLIDE?"

"I thought we already talked about this.." Ashton muttered. He didn't quite understand that Michael was trying to get the boys attention before spanking Ashton so they would notice.

Michael slid his belt through the loops of his jeans, setting it aside for later. "Come here," Ashton didn't argue. He complied to Michael's orders.

The younger of the two lead Ashton over his lap, his face was hidden under his arms, his feet kept him balanced.

"Count these out," Ashton nodded in response. He was shocked that Michael agreed for the most part. He knew that a spanking wouldn't fix what he did, but it would help a lot.

SMACK "One!" Ashton has gripped the couch tightly, knowing he had a lot more coming. SMACK "Two!" SMACK SMACK "Three, four!" SMACK "F-five!" SMACK "S-ix" SMACK SMACK "seven, eight!" SMACK SMACK "n-nine, t-ten!" All ten of those had been on the same spot, at the top of his thigh. Ashton was hating this. It hurt a lot more than he remembered.

"You can stop counting them, come here," Michael readjusted Ashton so he wouldn't slip. It was harder for Michael to keep him in place since he's smaller. Ashton was blushing brightly. He didn't realize quite what he had talked himself into.

Taking his jeans off, Ashton's boxers soon followed. He groaned and buried his head in his arms again.

Luke and Calum were more surprised by what they were witnessing. "Holy f*ck!" Calum whispered. Luke clung to his side by the rail.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Michael smacked him all over, his arse was turning a bright pink color. Ashton let out a small whine, but tried to suppress his cries after that.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Sobbing, Ashton had tried to bite his lip to keep quiet, but he bit too hard and started bleeding. Michael rubbed his back quickly. "You okay?" Ashton nodded, not ready to try to speak yet.

Michael picked him up, attempting not to drop him as he lead him over the arm of the couch. "M-Mikey?" He sobbed. Honestly, Ashton knew what was coming next, but he wanted it to be over now.

Michael picked up his belt again and doubled it over. "Just fifty more, and think about why it is that I'm doing this, and why you're even in this position in the first place," Michael started.

WHACK "OW!" Ashton hissed. Michael put his hand on his back before continuing.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

His sobs picked up quite a bit. Ashton's lip was bleeding more from him biting it. When Michael turned him around to look at him he felt his heart break. He didn't know how he could do that to Ashton.

Michael hugged him and tried to calm him down by whispering sweet nothings in his ear, "it's okay. I love you, you did really good, babe."

"N-no..." Ashton replied. "They didn't see. It doesn't count it doesn't matter. They'll never forgive me!" Michael rubbed his back.

"Look by the stairs." Ashton averted his eyes from Michael for a second to see his boys quickly leave the railing before they were "caught spying".

"I love you," Ashton blurted. Michael kissed his cheek in response.

"Your lip looks pretty bad," Ashton shrugged. "Put your boxers back on while I get something for it," Michael ordered. Ashton obeyed. He cringed as the fabric made contact with his abused bum.

Michael returned with a wet cloth, placing it on Ashton's lip.

"S-sorry, Mikey,"

"What for?"

"Making you do that," Ashton sighed.

Michael cuddled Ashton, "doesn't matter to me, as long as we can be a functioning family no."

Ashton smiled, "I think I can manage that."

GUESS WHO IS BORED AND WILL TAKE REQUESTS AND UPDATE LOTS TODAY? ME!!!! Lol.

Also, I think I'm over this break up. You guys had amazing advice on how to get over them. Honestly, talking to a friend did wonders for me. If any of you need one, you know where to find me. :)

NO REQUEST IS A BAD REQUEST!

LUSH YOU