Thirty-Five

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE IT IS A GOOD DAY!

Things seemed to be better since the official proposal. Michael's family thought it was absolutely adorable. His mum took him to buy a new tux while Ashton stayed with the boys.

"Liam, this is crossing a line-"

"Shut up and inhale," Liam interrupted.

"I can't! Not in the house anyways..."

"F*cking whimp," he muttered before taking another drag from the cigarette. Calum was already worried about what Ashton would say if he saw Liam smoking, especially in the house. He didn't want to risk himself. Then there's still the matter of his leaked nudes. That's why he called Liam over.

"Anyways, Liam, I need your help. I may or may not have hacked into my dad's Wattpad account [A/N: why yes, Ashton does have a wattpad in this story... Hopefully not in real life] and people he knows keep sending him the link to my nudes!"

"How do you know they're yours?" Liam scoffed, "was your face in them or something?"

"Umm-"

"Oh my gosh! How stupid could you be, Calum!?" Liam groaned.

"What do we do? Help me! It's embarrassing for one, and two you have no idea how much trouble I'm going to be in!"

"Sucks to be you," Liam laughed. "I can't help you. I don't know what to do, just deal with getting yelled at, you'll be fine. If he grounds you I'll sneak you out!"

"I wish he was going to ground me," Calum whispered to no one.

***

"That color is so handsome! Ashton will definitely wanna get it on with you if you wear that!" Michael's grandmother yelled.

Michael blushed, "grandma please!" Other spectators were either laughing or shaking their heads.

"We should get the boys new suits too! Since Jenae isn't going to college I can send some money your way. My favorite grandson!"

"Thanks grandma," Michael chuckled lightly. For a seventy-five year old woman she sure was exciting.

***

Eventually, Liam left the poor kiwi child alone to face whatever Ashton would do when he saw the nudes. Calum was embarrassed more than anything. That wasn't something he wanted his parents to see. Even if he was proud of his size, it didn't mean he wanted to show it to his family!

"What am I going to do!?" Then an idea struck him. Maybe if he gave himself up then Ashton wouldn't see the nudes, atleast he could have some dignity, but somehow people were still sending him the link to Calum's nudes. Calum logged out of his dad's account and made his way to the living room where Ashton was.

Clearing his throat he began, "Dad?" Ashton looked up from his phone.

"What's up?"

"I have to tell you something," Calum admitted. Ashton was starting to see where this was going.

"Alright. Let's go talk in my room." Calum followed reluctantly.

His parents' bed was perfectly made. Calum missed sleeping in his parents room during thunderstorms. When Ashton sat on the bed Calum stopped spacing out. "Y-you're probably going to be really upset when I tell you."

"I'm calm right now, so stop stalling and tell me what you did."

"Iputnudesonlineandimsososorryididntthinktheycouldcomebacktomeandimsorry!"
"Calum, slow down, honey. Come here and speak slower." Calum sat next to Ashton the bed and began explaining the situation slower.

"I put nudes online, I'm s-sorry. People started sending them back and telling me they were going to send them to you guys and I kind of hacked your wattpad account, a bunch of people on there were sending you the link to my nudes. I didn't want you to see, so I figured I should give myself up..."

Ashton sighed, "you realize you aren't getting your phone back right? Go get it and bring it here."

Calum rushed out of the room to retrieve his phone. He couldn't believe Ashton didn't yell.

Ashton took the phone from him and began dialing Michael's number. "I want you to tell Daddy what you did, and then you can stand in the corner while we decide what to do about this."

Calum nodded, trying to hold back his sadness. He hated crying in front of people, but he suddenly had a strong urge to break down crying.

Michael answered the phone, "hey! what's up, Cal?"

"I h-have to tell you something..."

Calum explained to Michael what he had to Ashton. Michael, unlike Ashton, did yell.

"Calum Thomas! You know better than that! Give the phone to your father, now!"

"Go stand in the corner," Ashton spat. Calum made his way over to a corner while Michael and Ashton were deep in conversation.

"What do I do, Mikey?"

"Honestly, I have no clue, just make sure he doesn't do it again. Whatever you think is going to get that through his head is fine with me. I trust you, and I will be back around three if that's okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine. I love you, see you later." Ashton hung up and placed the phone in his pocket.

"Calum!" The kiwi boy hesitantly made his way over to Ashton. "Do me a favor, go in the closet and get me one of my belts please."

"Dad, I'm sorry!" Calum pleaded.

"No you're not. You're sorry you got caught. If there's anything else you're hiding from me I suggest you tell me now."

"I'm not hiding anything else from you!" Ashton didn't believe that but he let the subject go.

"Just go get me a belt."

Calum did as told, not wanting anymore trouble. "Thank you," Ashton took the belt from him before asking Calum to lay over his lap. He wanted to give the boy a chance, even though he knew he would probably have to lay Calum over his lap himself.

"Fine," he declared when Calum didn't move. He put the tan boy over his lap. His fingers made their way to the waistband of Calum's jeans as he yanked them down to his knees, along with his boxers. Calum whimpered, wishing he could have his pants back.

SMACK! Calum hissed at the first hit. He hadn't been expecting it. The rest were ten times worse.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Why are you getting this spanking, Calum?" Ashton asked. He was only using his hand, but he was making sure Calum could feel it.

"I sh-shouldn't of taken th-those pictures..."

"Exactly, I hope you think twice before doing anything like that again," Ashton was just getting started. Calum already wished it were over.