Chapter Twenty-Four

"LUKE! CALUM!" Michael waited for them to come to the kitchen. Ashton had the papers in his hand. Liam followed Calum. The kiwi boy instantly paled, realizing what was in his parent's hand.

"Shît dude. Can you and Niall chill in the basement. We're about to be chewed out by our dads," Calum begged. Liam understood. He quickly went to find Niall.

Luke wasn't in a huge hurry to go downstairs. He was dreading what was to come. It sounded bad, from Ashton's screaming.

Once both boys were in the kitchen Ashton and Michael began by showing them their report cards. Calum handed his back and kept his eyes on the kitchen tiles. "Oh..." Luke was panicking. "I'm sorry, Daddies," he tried giving them his best puppy dog eyes, but they wouldn't fall for it this time.

"It's way too late for that now. Go stand in separate corners in our bedroom," Ashton commanded. They scurried into their room.

"I don't want a spanking. Niall's still here!" Luke pouted, stomping his feet.

"Just try not to fight and it'll go quicker," Calum promised. He was keeping Liam waiting, and in his basment no less.

"Calum, come here," Ashton said. Calum whined but he complied to the order. Ashton sat on one side of the bed and pulled Calum over his lap.

"Luke," Michael said. The blonde didn't move. "Luke! Come here please!"

"No!" Luke fought.

Michael turned him around, "No, none of this. Let's get this over with."

"No, let go of me!" Luke pressed himself against the wall. Michael was done with his antics, he grabbed Luke's arm and pulled him forward, bending him slightly and giving him warning swats. Luke hissed and pushed Michael away. "I said 'no'!" Pissed off now, Michael threw him over his shoulder.

"I hate you! I hate you! Let me go! I HATE you!" Luke cried. Michael set him down in the closet.

"Pick out one of my belts, Luke," Michael ordered.

"What!? Why?" Luke cried more as he fought the system.

"Because you're causing a scene for nothing. Either you pick one or I'll do it for you," Michael scoffed.

Luke turned to leave again, Michael swatted him again. "Ouch! Stop it!"

"Stop arguing with me, I am so close to slapping your smart mouth. Pick one out now, or you will go to sleep after this and I'll take Niall home." Luke sniffled as he grabbed some random belt, they all looked the same to him. Handing it over, he regretted that decision.

Michael immediately pulled him over his knee and started using the belt.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

"Daddy I'm sorry!" Luke sobbed.

WHACK That one was aimed for his sit spot. Luke kicked and cried more. Honestly, Michael was píssed.

Calum obeyed Ashton's orders, knowing it would make things go faster. Ashton removed the boy's jeans, followed by his boxers. "You know why you're getting this right?"

Calum nodded. "Yeah... I'm sorry, Dad."

"It's alright. You'll only get fifty then you can hang with Liam again, but after tonight you're grounded for a week," Calum was nervous, but he didn't argue anything. Ashton spanked him quickly, finishing up on his thighs. Making, Calum sob. Afterwards he held him. "You okay now?" Calum nodded and clung to Ashton for support.

"Why are you getting this spanking Luke? Michael pressed.

"B-because I h-had b-bad grades?"

"And?"

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK "Ow! A-and? I a-argued?"

"Yep," Michael replied. WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

"I'M SORRY!" Luke sobbed out. Ashton carried Calum to his room so he wouldn't have to hear Luke's crying. Then he returned to check on them.

WHACK WHACK "Why are you sorry?" Michael asked. Luke started sobbing uncontrollably. He wouldn't be able to answer Michael.

"Mikey. Let me take over. Babe. You're too angry right now," Ashton stopped him and asked him to wait with Calum.

Ashton picked Luke up and held him. "Babe," Luke closed his eyes tightly, clinging onto Ashton's side. "Hey. It's over now. Look at me, please," Luke wiped his tears away and tried to focus on Ashton. He was still in shock from what just happened. "Daddy didn't mean to spank you so hard, I stopped him when I thought you had enough. Why were you misbehaving like that Luke? Should I send Niall home? You're already grounded for a week."

"I didn't want a spanking with Niall here! And my grades aren't that bad," Luke said.

"I love you and so does Daddy, but you were acting bad, I'll let Niall stay tonight. Next time I wont hesitate to drive him home if you act this way," Ashton promised.

After he felt better he went to his room where Niall was waiting. Niall didn't really know what happened, but Luke started crying once he was in his arms again. "I hate Michael," Luke muttered.

Niall kissed his forehead, "what did he do?"

Luke sighed, "he s-spanked me."

"I still get spanked," Niall interrupted.

"Ashton let him spank me with his belt..." Luke cried.

"Hey, hey it's okay. I got you now, I promise it's okay. We can cuddle and watch Spongebob or How I Met Your Mother until you fall asleep. Okay?" Luke smiled slightly.

"Thanks Niall," Luke said.

"Hey Luke. Can I ask you a favor? Real quick?"

"Sure, what is it?" Luke asked sleepily as he curled into Niall's warm body.

"Go out with me?"

"Like be your boyfriend?" Niall nodded. "And you'd be mine?" Luke continued. Niall nodded once more."Yes please," Luke smirked. Niall hugged him tightly.

"I love you baby," Niall whispered. Luke blushed, suddenly realizing he had his first boyfriend... And he would have to tell... Michael...

"L-love you too babe!" Luke giggled. They soon fell asleep cuddling and talking about random things.