Chapter Twenty-Eight

Luke nearly screamed. Both his parents were down stairs babying Calum, who didn't even want attention. Calum liked privacy and being left alone. Sometimes he would cuddle, but most the time he preferred to be alone.

The blonde stomped down the stairs in attempt to capture their attention. Of course, they were still focused on Calum.

Calum felt weird with so much of the attention centered on him, but he was starting to see the advantage in all the attention he was getting. Ashton brought him a bowl a of soup and an extra blanket. Michael kept asking if he needed anything. Calum shrugged.

Luke's eye started twitching. He went and sat on Michael's lap unexpectedly. "Can I have cereal?"

Michael rolled his eyes, "Yes, of course." When Luke didn't move Michael tried to give him a nudge. "Are you going to get some?"

"You always make us breakfast," Luke reasoned. Michael picked Luke up and set him in the arm chair.

  "Calum's sick, babe. When he gets better I'll make pancakes or something," Michael kissed the top of Luke's head and went back to Calum.

"Ugh!" Luke groaned. His hair was sticking to his face. Luke had put on a pair of plain skinny jeans a black band shirt. He really wanted to go out today or watch a movie and be cuddled... He had two moods, there was no middle ground with him.

The more Ashton and Michael would cater to Calum, the more frustrated Luke would become. Michael had fallen asleep with Calum in his arms a while ago. Ashton started making them all lunch. "Can we go to the park?" Luke asked.

  Ashton chuckled, "I wish we could, but your brother's sick."

Luke pouted. "He isn't that sick. Can't he just stay in the car?" The blonde didn't care about how selfish he sounded. Calum was always fighting with him, so he saw no reason not to make Calum miserable for a while.

"Luke! For your information, Calum threw up last night and was running quite the fever. Would you want to sit in the car with a fever?"

"No," Luke whispered, feeling a bit of guilt for what he said.

"I didn't think so," Ashton spat. Luke wandered off to his room to think in peace. If Niall could come over they would cuddle and play video games. Luke hated being grounded, not being able to see his boyfriend really sucked. Niall had a way of fixing things and making the bad seem not so bad.

***

The three of them were downstairs laughing at the table. They didn't even notice Luke walk into the room. The blonde boy was fed up. Taking a glass plate off the shelf he cleared his throat. No one looked up. They were all too lost in thought. Calum didn't even look sick anymore! Luke tried to gain their attention once more.

When no one looked up he angrily smashed the plate on the floor. It broke almost instantly. The pieces scattered all over the floor.

"What the Hell, Luke?" Ashton spat. Michael was glaring at the boy. Calum gave him a confused glance.

"No body was listening to me! You're all too absorbed with Calum! He's not even sick anymore!" Luke screamed.

Calum looked down guiltily. He didn't know Luke would be so upset by him getting attention. "Lukey. Babe," Michael hugged him tightly. "We love you, and we love Calum. We pay attention to both of you. Calum was sick, so yes he was getting a bit more attention, that gives you no excuse to act like this."

Luke sighed, "I'm sorry."

Michael felt bad but he knew Luke would have to be spanked for the way he acted. "Come here, Lukey." The blonde obeyed and let Michael pull him over his knee.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

After the spanking Michael brought Luke onto his lap and kissed the top of his head. "We love you a lot babe."

"I know... I love you too," Luke mumbled. Michael smiled at the boy.

  "You did really good, love."

SHORT CHAPTER! GUYS! I HAVE COMPLETED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MUKE's KIDS AND IT WILL BE UP BY TOMORROW TONIGHT!!!