Prologue

Y/N Adams has been moved from college to college by his parents after he is continuously kicked out for his bad behaviour.

In his last college he was given chance after chance to change his behaviour but he never did, instead choosing to continue to act out. 

His most recent act of defiance led to the whole school soaked and tests ruined, the students loved him for it, the staff not so much.

He sat in the class writing his test when the teacher left to talk to the dean. Y/N pulled out a box of cigarettes, taking one out. He put it in his mouth, pulling out his lighter as he stood on one of his fellow student's desk. 

He blew the smoke into the smoke alarm setting of the sprinklers around the whole school. The teacher and dean walked in seeing Y/N sitting at the teacher desk smoking with a smirk on his face.

Y/N's parents don't really care for him instead they send him away and let him be someone else's problem just like when they sent him to boarding school as a kid, where a lot of his issues began.

Y/N is now forced to transfer to a college for bad behaved students with uniforms being mandatory. 

He is sitting in the Dean's office waiting for her to show up with the counsellor. He yawns putting his feet up on the desk and closes his eyes. 

"Mr. Adams, please remove your feet from my desk."

"Nah."

"Need I remind you that we are the only college in the whole of the USA that are willing to take you in because of your behaviour."

He rolls his eyes taking his legs off the desk as the counsellor stands behind the Dean. 

"Now Mr. Adams, Ms. Smulders is going to help you choose classes. English is mandatory for all students. You only have to choose two others."

Linda hands him a sheet with class options watching as he looks at them seemingly actually focusing on it. He takes a pen from her desk swinging it in fingers which Cobie takes note of. 

"Can I pick four more?"

"That would five classes most students only do three."

"I know, I just can't choose."

"Well if you think you can handle it then I don't see why not."

He circles History, Psychology, Sociology and Conflict Studies before handing it back to Cardellini. 

"Okay so you will be doing English every morning from nine to eleven. Psychology is on Monday and Tuesday from twelve till two. Sociology is Friday from two till four. Conflict Studies is on Wednesday from one till three. History is on Thursday from one till three. You will be in a single dorm because you are the worst behaved we've ever had." 

Y/N just smirks leaning back into the chair. 

"Your English Professor, Ms. Johansson stays in the dorm near you so if you need anything after hours she is who you go to."

"Is she hot?"

"Why does that matter?"

"I wanna know if I wanna hit that or not."

Cobie scoffs making him look at her.

"Ms. Johansson is the strictest professor. You would never have a chance."

"We'll see."

She rolls her eyes before Linda takes him to his dormitory, a plain room with white walls, a bed with nothing but a mattress and a small desk and chair in the left corner with a bathroom off to the right and a chest of drawers near the windows. 

"Ms. Johansson finishes her classes soon so she will take you to get stuff for your room after."

"What is she, my handler?"

"Yeah I guess you could see she will be."

He glares as she smirks leaving the room.