Professor Johansson

Y/N tries on the uniform that Linda dropped off as he looks at himself in the mirror in disgust, tugging at the collar feeling like he is being choked. His tie sits over his chest undone when he hears a knock on his door.

"It's open."

The door opens and Ms. Johansson walks in looking at him as he turns around.

"Looks good."

"It looks like I should be running alongside Matilda in a musical."

She laughs as he keeps tugging at his shirt which she notices.

"Is the shirt too tight?"

"Just around the neck, Ms. Cardellini says I have to keep it fully buttoned up."

"We can get you a bigger size."

"Thanks, I guess."

She notices his tie and walks over standing in front of him. She lifts her hands up when he slightly flinches before standing up straight. 

"Just going to show you how to tie it."

He nods watching her hands as she ties his tie. 

"Now all ready to run next Matilda."

He chuckles making her smile. He undoes the tie throwing it on the floor followed by his jacket. 

"Boys," she mutters.

She picks up his uniform folding it neatly as he changes. She turns around noticing scars on the small of his back as he puts his leather jacket on. 

"Ready to go?"

He nods grabbing a pack of cigarettes and his lighter putting them in his pocket as they leave the school getting in her car. 

Scarlett notices how he continuously watches her hands the entire drive to the mall. They both get out of the car heading inside. 

Y/N walks into the gaming store, Scarlett following him. She watches as he picks out some games, a ps5 and a gaming chair. 

"Do you not have any of that stuff already?" 

"No, the only things I have are these clothes I'm wearing, a notebook, a backpack and pencil case."

She watches as he picks out some posters as he chuckles at some of them. 

"None of those better be rude."

"They're not."

He pays for his stuff with his parents card they gave him so he would stop asking for money. The next store they go into is for stuff for his bed. He picks out plain duvets and sheets which Scarlett pays for since that is for the school. 

She follows him as he buys some books in one store, paint in another and some other stuff he wouldn't let her see in the second last one. 

They then go into some clothing stores as Y/N picks out stuff to wear when he isn't in classes. After paying they head back to the car, Y/N putting his stuff in the back. She notices him looking out the window this time. 

"So you are taking five classes?"

"Yup."

"Do you think you can handle it?"

"Yup."

She realises he won't really talk to her so she leaves him be till they arrive back. She helps him bring stuff to his room before letting him do his own thing. 

Later in the night at curfew, she goes to check on Y/N. She opens the door looking at how he designed the room. Stars and the signs painted on the wall behind his bed, posters of superheroes and games on the other one.