Guess Who's Back

A few days later and Y/N is finally allowed to return to the college after spending four months in a glass enclosure, and six months in the hospital. 

Scarlett has brought him some clothes to change into while Lizzie and Robbie stay with him as he sleeps cuddled up with Sir Waddles. 

Scarlett walks into the room with his clothes putting them on a chair before looking around the room for her hoodie she had the day before.

"Did I leave my hoodie here?"

Lizzie laughs making Scarlett look at her confused. 

"What?"

"You did but good luck getting it."

"Why?"

Lizzie points at Y/N and Scarlett looks at him seeing her hoodie on his teddy making her smile softly kissing his head. He subconsciously smiles in his sleep making them laugh as he snuggles the penguin closer to him.

"He's so cute."

"Is it bad that I'm jealous of a penguin teddy?"

They both laugh which ends up waking Y/N up, his eyes fluttering open. He rubs his eyes sleepily before looking at Lizzie.

"Mom when is Scarlett coming back?"

"I don't know baby." She turns to look at Scarlett. "When are you coming back?"

Y/N looks at her confused before turning to look where she is looking and seeing Scarlett, they both laugh as his face lights up. 

"Hi."

"Hey handsome."

"Cuddles and kisses please."

The women laugh as Scarlett stands up just as Y/N hands Lizzie his teddy. She climbs onto the bed and hovers over him kissing him softly which he returns before pulling her on top of him. 

"You ready to go back baby?"

Y/N looks at his mom as Scarlett lays on his chest.

"I'm scared to go back there."

"That is expected baby, Scarlett will look after you all the time."

"Do I have to repeat the year?"

"Yes baby."

"Okay."

She kisses his head before leaving to go find Robbie. Scarlett sits up on him rubbing his chest as he holds her hips. 

"We should talk."

"About?"

"Us."

He looks up at her.

"What about us?"

"Well I've had a lot of time to think about us and I want to be your girlfriend-"

"YES WOO-"

"But-"

"No don't say but that's bad."

She chuckles at him as he shakes his head.

"But you can't tell anyone because I might lose my job."

"That's it?"

"Yes baby."

"WOOHOO I HAVE THE HOTTEST GIRLFRIEND AND SHE HAS BIG-"

She puts her hand over his mouth muffling the word boobs as she shakes her head at him with a smile as he giggles. 

"You're such a pain in the ass you know that?"

"Yup! But I'm your pain in the ass. In your hot big-"

She kisses him shutting him up just as Lizzie and Robbie walk into the room.