The Saboteurs

Lizzie had made the plan now they both needed to stick to it for as long as they need to till Chris gives up on trying to get Scarlett.

-Phase One; Detention-

Y/N is sitting in English class listening to Scarlett on Monday morning. He knows what he has to do, he just hopes it works. He randomly stands up on the table with his cigarette in his mouth.

"Mr. Adams, get off the table."

Y/N lights his cigarette and takes a puff blowing the smoke into the smoke alarm setting off the sprinklers in the classroom. The class and Scarlett get soaked as she looks at him with a murderous glare. 

The bell rings and everyone starts running out except Y/N who jumps off the table picking up his bag and walking down. 

"Y/N what are you playing at?"

"I forgot to shower."

He shrugs as she wishes she could kill him but the jail time and death by Lizzie is not worth it.

"Detention, with me, tonight."

"Got it....Scarlett."

She goes to hit him but he runs out giggling running past Chris. The history teacher walks in noticing the wet classroom and Scarlett's wet clothes.

"What happened?"

"Mr. Adams of course."

"Well we could have that rain check if you want."

"I can't, I gave him detention so maybe another time."

"Yeah sure."

He walks out, seeing Y/N stood outside smirking before he runs off to the psychology classroom. He slides in since he is still wet and Lizzie looks up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"It worked but I have detention."

"It's worth it anyway because while you did that I made sure the other staff except Chris and Scarlett know you will be acting up to stop them so you won't be suspended or anything. They don't like him either so it wasn't hard to get them to agree."

"Well phase one is complete."

"Are you sure you can do the next three phases?"

"Yes I can do it."

"That's my boy. I'd hug you but you're wet so."

She pulls his head down and kisses the top of his head making them both laugh.

-Phase Two; Nightmares-

Scarlett and Chris rescheduled their dinner for tonight. They are sitting on the couch watching a movie, Chris yawns and stretches putting his arm around Scarlett. A knock at the door makes him groan as she gets up to answer it.

"Y/N, what now? I'm having dinner."

He looks up and she sees tears in his eyes. 

"I-I was trying to sleep and-and I had a nightmare about the other day with my parents."

"Oh Y/N, come here."

She pulls him into a hug as he sobs into her shoulder.

"I'll send Chris home, you go into the bedroom. I'll bring you some hot chocolate, okay?"

"Okay."

Y/N walks towards Scarlett's room as she walks to Chris as he watches Y/N confused.

"Why is he going into your room?"

"He had a nightmare, I'm gonna make him some hot chocolate. We'll have to rain check again." 

"Scarlett, he's twenty. He can handle a nightmare alone."