Classes

At eight o'clock, Linda knocks on Scarlett's classroom door, the English professor looks at her boss and friend. 

"Hey Linda."

"Hey Scar. He hasn't been down for breakfast yet."

"I'll check on him, thanks Linda."

"No worries."

Linda leaves heading back to her office and Scarlett walks back to where her and Y/N's rooms are. 

She knocks on the door and gets no answer. She opens the door bringing in the bigger shirt and sees him still asleep in bed. His phone starts ringing showing the name Emma, she answers the phone.

"You're not Y/N?"

"He's sleeping."

"Oh, he doesn't take being woken up well. If you have to though it works better to use the edge of the duvet over his lips."

"Thanks."

She puts the phone down and runs the corner of the duvet over his lips. His eyes flutter open as he moves the bear away from him. 

"You have class in forty-five minutes."

He groans pulling his phone to him.

"Morning loser."

"Morning bitch."

Scarlett leaves the room heading back to her classroom. Y/N talks to Emma while in the shower before getting out and drying himself. 

"You weren't lying about the Matilda looking uniform."

"I know."

They both laugh before hanging up as Y/N leaves his room, putting his cigarettes and lighter in the jacket pocket. He walks into the classroom with one minute to spare, also being the last one in.

"You're late Mr. Adams."

"Actually I have one minute to spare."

He walks to the back of class pulling up one of the students and taking their seat forcing them to head to the front. 

Scarlett is shocked at this side of Y/N. So he's different when alone then around others? She thinks to herself. She starts teaching watching Y/N puts his feet up on the desk and lighting a cigarette.

"Mr. Adams, feet off the desk and put the cigarette out."

"Nah."

"Now Mr. Adams!"

Y/N takes his feet of the desk but gets up walking to the window opening it to keep smoking. Scarlett rolls her eyes and continues to teach.

After two hours of teaching and continuously having to deal with Y/N's behaviour the bell rings. 

"For homework, write four pages on a book of your choice and what you think the writer is trying to get across for tomorrow. Mr. Adams, my desk now."

The class leaves and Y/N walks down towards Scarlett's desk with his untied tie. She ties it for him and he smiles at her. 

"Why are you misbehaving already Y/N?"

"I can't help it."

"Well you need to because I am not dealing with it for the whole year. Go."

"Are you still going to get my penguin?"

"If you are good for Ms. Olsen and I will be asking her."

"Got it."

He leaves the classroom deciding to have a smoke before his next class. He heads to the classroom half an hour early finding it empty. He puts his bag in one of the front seats and starts walking around reading the posters on the wall.