What Are We?

Y/N fell asleep not long after him waking due to the pain and exhaustion from the past four months. 

Scarlett is laying with her head on his chest rubbing his stomach after they let him change clothes before he fell asleep, he refused anything on his upper body. 

"You really like him don't you?"

Scarlett lifts her head to look at Lizzie who is still holding his right hand. 

"I really do."

"I think it's cute."

Scarlett smiles looking down at Y/N's face as he smiles in his sleep, his hand subconsciously rubbing her back. 

"Don't hurt him Scarlett. He's been through more than anyone should ever go through, especially at his-"

Her eyes widen as Scarlett looks at her confused.

"What?"

"We missed his birthday. I have to get him stuff."

Lizzie gets up running out as Scarlett chuckles snuggling back into him, reading a book. She feels movement under her but he is just getting more comfy pulling her closer with his lips against her forehead.

She smiles to herself putting her book down and wrapping both arms around him with her leg resting on him. 

"You're crushing my dick."

"Sorry."

She moves her leg as he kisses her head. She hovers over him as his eyes flutter open a big smile crossing his face. 

"Hey sleeping beauty."

He chuckles rubbing his eyes as his left arm wraps around her waist pulling her closer to him so she is laying on him. She climbs off him as he grunts in pain. 

"Are you okay?"

"I forgot they're broken."

He turns his head to look at her as she looks at him with worry in her eyes. 

"Do you want me to-"

"Kiss me."

She chuckles looking at his smiling face. She leans in kissing him softly before putting her hands either side of him as she lowers herself down onto his crotch. 

"God you're good at that."

She chuckles into the kiss after he says that making them break away as he looks at her with a smile.

"Sorry you're just so adorable."

He puts his hands on her hips as she sits up on him.

"Well you're my first so."

She looks at him shocked as he gently squeezes her hips.

"Really?"

"Well, um a part from when I was um...."

She strokes his cheek as he starts to tear up.

"You don't have to tell me Y/N."

"Can we go back to kissing?"

He wipes his eyes as she chuckles nodding. She leans down kissing him softly which he returns occasionally squeezing her hips. 

Half an hour into their make out session with a few breaks for air, Lizzie walks in on them kissing making her shake her head.

"Can you two keep your lips apart for like two minutes?"

Scarlett blushes pulling away from him as he just pulls her back in. She climbs off him and pulls away getting off the bed. He holds his hand out to her and she holds it before he turns to look at Lizzie.