First Time

(Only one person responded so smut and then epilogue it is. Edited, changed the picture at the top because the last was unsafe)

A few days later, Scarlett's hickeys have faded enough to cover with makeup. She is looking in the bathroom mirror putting makeup over her hickeys.

Y/N walks into the bathroom standing behind her in his uniform. He puts his hand on her ass cupping her ass cheek. 

"What are you doing?"

"I touched the butt," he whispers in her ear.

She laughs at him as he puts his arms around her pulling her against him. 

"You're so hot," he mumbles into her neck.

"What's gotten into you?"

She pushes her butt back to move him away when he starts kissing the right side of her neck. He pulls her back into him pulling her top down a little as he kisses her shoulder.

"Y/N stop. What are you doing?"

"I'm horny," he whines when she pushes him away with her butt again.

"Well we both have class now so tough luck."

She puts makeup on the rest of her neck making sure to even it out as he stands pouting behind her before pulling her back into him.

"Y/N please stop."

"I just want to hug you this time."

She holds his arms as he rests his chin on her shoulder. 

"Plus I don't think my English professor will mind if I'm late."

She looks at him as he smirks.

"She will so let's go."

"Why?" 

He whines as she drags his arm out of the bathroom before fixing his uniform since he had it all bunched up.

"Because I have to get ready for class."

"But I don't."

"Did you pack your bag?"

"Yup."

"Get it, lets go."

He groans grabbing his bag throwing it over his shoulder. She takes his hand dragging him to the classroom.

"Why do I have to come? It's only 8.30, class doesn't start till 9."

"I have to get the lesson ready."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"I'll kiss you till five minutes before class in my office."

"Deal."

She chuckles as he smiles happily taking her hand as she leads them to her classroom. She gets ready for the lesson as he sits on her chair spinning around.

"Mr. Addams to Ms. Johansson's office please."

He giggles getting up stumbling but she catches him making them both laugh before walking into her office. He closes the door with her body smashing his lips into hers as he wraps his arms around her waist and she puts hers around his neck.

He moves his hands to her ass squeezing making her moan into the kiss as his tongue starts exploring her mouth as he grinds himself against her. 

"You weren't lying about being horny."

"Yeah well it's your fault."

They both pant catching their breath as her hands sneak up his shirt rubbing his chest. Her lips ghost his.