Epilogue

~4 Years Later~

Y/N finished college one year ago and became a psychology professor at the college. Scarlett and Y/N moved off campus to their own place. She gave birth to their daughter, Rose two years ago.

Rose and Scarlett are at home. Scarlett started to take less hours to look after their daughter, Y/N had to work at least three years before deciding his own hours.

The door unlocks and Y/N walks in, kicking his shows off and hanging up his briefcase. Scarlett turns around seeing him and smiles.

"Hey baby."

"Hey honey."

He walks over to her kissing her head before noticing the sleeping child on her lap.

"She got tired waiting for you."

"Aw I'm sorry, mom wanted to chat for a bit."

"That's okay baby."

"I'll go make the dinner."

"Thanks baby."

He kisses her softly before heading to the kitchen to make the dinner. Rose wakes up to the smell of food making Scarlett laugh.

"Dada?"

"Yeah dada is home."

Scarlett carries Rose into the kitchen where Y/N is cooking. 

"Someone smelt food and woke up just like her daddy."

Y/N turns around laughing as Rose reaches for him. He takes Rose and kisses her head, cooking with her on his hip as Scarlett sits on the counter.

"How was work baby?"

"Good I have this new student who is really passionate about it, her name is Jenna."

"That's good baby."

He smiles looking at her lovingly before Scarlett takes Rose putting her in the high chair as Y/N dishes up dinner for them. He looks at Scarlett with a smile as she eats which confuses her.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Just beauty."

She shakes her head as he smiles.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

They hold hands across the table as their daughter smiles at them making them chuckle.

Rose went on to be an officer. They had another son a few years after Rose called Cosmo and he went on to become an English Professor like his mom. 

No one taught the two would last but they did as everyone always considered Y/N the devil with his behaviour and the devil isn't known for bargaining. 

Yet when he met Scarlett, he would do a whole lot of bargaining for the rest of his life. They spent their lives together and passed away within twenty-four hours of each other, both happy until the very end.