Taken

Lizzie continues to call Y/N with no answer as she begins to panic. Scarlett gets her into the uber and they head back to the school as she tries to keep Lizzie calm. 

"Something's wrong, this isn't like him."

"He might just be in the shower jerking himself off."

"No no something isn't right. I have a sick feeling in my stomach." 

They fall silent as Lizzie keeps calling her son as Scarlett rubs her back. As soon as they arrive at the school, Lizzie rushes out with Scarlett paying before following her. 

They run through the empty halls, their footsteps echoing as Scarlett begins to worry about Y/N. As they reach the hall where Y/N and Scarlett's rooms are, they hear the sound of his phone ringing. 

"Y/N?"

Lizzie opens the door looking around the empty room, Y/N's phone lay unattended on his desk. Scarlett notices the open window. 

"The window is open."

"He always has it open unless he's sleeping. His PlayStation is on."

"He probably forgot to turn it off."

"No he always does."

Lizzie knocks on the bathroom door to be met with silence. She opens the bathroom door and finds it empty. She walks out of the bathroom to Scarlett.

"Well it's not like anyone can get on the roof, plus there's no sign of a struggle."

"There's a fire escape and whoever it was could have used chloroform."

Lizzie leaves the room followed by Scarlett as they start speed walking to Linda's office. They knock rapidly on the door waking the brunette up. She climbs out of bed walking towards her door opening it to see Scarlett and Lizzie. 

"Scarlett? Lizzie? What are you guys doing here? It's after midnight."

"Y/N is missing."

"How do you know?"

"He didn't answer his phone, his PlayStation is on, his room is empty and I have a sick feeling in my stomach. Call it a mother's intuition."

"I'll call the police, Scar get her some coffee, Lizzie sit down."

Lizzie sits down as Scarlett makes some coffee and Linda calls the cops. Ten minutes later and the cops arrive walking into the office.

"Who is missing?"

"One of our students, Y/N Adams."

"He's like my son please find him."

"We'll try our best."

"When was he last seen?"

"We said goodnight to him around eleven."

"Was he okay then?"

"Yeah he was playing on his PlayStation but when we went there earlier it was still on, he always turns it off."

"Officer Hiddleston and Hemsworth go search the room."

Both officers leave the room and Captain Mackey turns back to the women. 

"Do you have any recent pictures of him?"

"No we don't-"

"I do!"

Lizzie and Linda look at Scarlett confused as she pulls out her phone showing it to the Captain.