Whatever It Takes

As the sun shines in through the window on a nice Sunday morning, Scarlett yawns and stretches as she wakes up. 

She's confused about where she is for a moment till she remembers what happened the day before. She looks beside her to see Lizzie still asleep before looking around for Y/N. 

He walks tiredly out of the bathroom and crawls back into his bed beside them. Since Lizzie had her back to him, he snuggles up to Scarlett not noticing she's awake. 

"Comfy there?"

He hums pulling himself closer and nuzzling his face in her neck to block out the sunlight. Scarlett's phone lights up with a message from Chris asking if she wanted to hang out tonight. She agrees to hang out and that she will cook him dinner in her apartment. 

Y/N grabs her phone throwing it away since it was too bright.

"Y/N!"

He just grunts and smiles up at her making her shake her head.

"Why are you being so loud?"

Scarlett looks at Lizzie who she just woke up by shouting at Y/N.

"He threw my phone on the floor."

"No it's here."

She picks it up from beside her and hands it to Scarlett. Y/N moves over to Lizzie who massages his head. Y/N and Lizzie both stand up at the same time. 

"I'm gonna get a shower."

"I'm going back to Robbie soon so I'll call you later to check in okay?"

"Okay mom."

Y/N hugs Lizzie tightly before heading into the bathroom with a change of clothes. Lizzie sits down beside Scarlett.

"So what are you going to do today?"

"Chris is coming over later for dinner."

"Alone?"

"Yes, he's a good guy."

"Scarlett he's bad news, I'm telling you don't do it."

"I already agreed, he's nice to me."

"Cause he wants to get in your pants."

"No, we're not having this conversation again. I'm having dinner with him and that's it so if you won't accept that then just ignore it. I'll talk to you later."

Scarlett leaves the room as Lizzie sighs to herself. She gets up and leaves the room so she can go home to Robbie. 

Y/N walks out of the bathroom to see both women have left so he sits in his gaming chair turning on his PlayStation to play God of War Ragnarök. That night as he is playing his game, his phone starts to ring so he glances at it to see Lizzie is calling him. 

"Hey mom."

"Hey sweetie, I need you to do me a favour." 

"What do you need me to do?"

"Did you hear someone go into Scarlett's room with her?"

"Yeah some guy is over why?"

"It's Mr. Evans."

"What but he's-"

"I know, that's why I need you to stop anything before it happens. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes mom."

"Thanks sweetie."

Lizzie hangs up and Y/N saves his game before getting off his chair. He knows she won't let him in for just anything when she has a guest over so he has to do whatever it takes to get in the apartment and get Mr. Evans out. He looks at the glass on his locker picking it up.