First Night Back

The rest of them finish eating when Lizzie remembers something. She reaches into her bag pulling out some papers.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?" he mumbles into Scarlett's neck.

"Come here."

Scarlett gets off his lap and they walk over to the bed, Y/N flopping down and Scarlett sitting by his feet.

"What?"

"Here."

She hands him the papers as he rolls over onto his back.

"What are these?"

"Read them."

They all watch him as he reads the papers before his eyes widen and he looks from the papers to Lizzie and Robbie repeatedly.

"Is this real?"

"Yes baby."

"So you guys are..."

"Yup we're your parents."

He smiles happily and tears up throwing the papers on the bed crawling towards them and hugging them both. 

"Only if you sign the papers to make it fully official."

He rushes off the bed faceplanting as they all try not to laugh before getting up and grabbing his pen before running back and signing the papers handing them back to Lizzie.

He jumps up and down on the bed excitedly as he giggles happily. They smile at him before he sits down beside them hugging Robbie before hugging Lizzie longer. 

"Thank you," he whispers. 

"You don't need to thank me baby, we love you like our son so we made it official."

He lets go of Lizzie wiping his happy tears away as she rubs his back. He looks at Scarlett and his parents with a smile.

"Got a hot girlfriend and amazing parents in one day, I'm killing life right now."

They all laugh as he flops back onto his bed before crawling up it to lay down with a smile on his face. 

"I have a meeting, I'll see you tomorrow bud."

He ruffles Y/N's hair.

"Bye dad."

"Bye kiddo."

He walks out leaving Y/N with Scarlett and Lizzie. Scarlett walks into the bathroom to go toilet while Y/N looks up at Lizzie.

"Mom."

"Yes baby?"

"I'm scared."

"Oh baby."

She lays down beside him and he snuggles up to her. She plays with his hair after placing a kiss on his head.

"Your window is locked, the fire escape is gone and Scarlett is across the hall. She'll be there if you need her."

"Will I ever feel safe here again?"

"I don't know that baby."

She feels his tears soaking her t-shirt as she rubs his back.

"I don't wanna go back there."

"I know baby. I won't let it happen."

"What if you're not here?"

"Then Sir Waddles will protect you. He can use flipper attack."

Y/N lightly chuckles making her smile as his sobs start easing off. Scarlett walks back out seeing Y/N asleep on Lizzie.