Season 1 Ep 3

Y/N's pov

We were now in the car driving ourselves back home.

This night was completely terrible. I don't know how to feel about this. I know Huey mad he won't even look at me for a second. At the same time he needs to check that "bestfriend" of his to control her mouth.

Huey: So, what was the reason.

Y/N: What reason? You didn't hear what she told me?

Huey: She said you kicked her and bashed on her and all types of shit. Like is this how you gonna present yourself because I would of never taken you there in the first place.

Y/N: Wow, wow, wow, wow!? I kicked her? I didn't lock that girl.

Huey: Then what happened!?

Y/N: She called me a slave and I threw my drink on her.

Huey: Over a word? A name? Now come on you can do better than that.

Y/N: I can do better!? Oh, oh so you taking her side?

Huey: I'm not taking sides but I don't know who they believe even tho she sounds fine she also said some shit you would do without hesitation.

Y/N: Wow, just wow. She your ex that y'all apparently call y'all selves the "best friends " and I'm your wife for like what? 11 years now and you believing her over me?

Huey: I didn't say that. I know you're my wife and I love you heavily and dearly but you didn't have to throw the drink on her.

Y/N: Wow.

When we made it home I got out the car fast and shut the door before going inside the house. I need a drink. I went to the kitchen and poured me something to drink on to help my stress.

About 3 minutes later Huey came in the kitchen, putting his keys on the counter and stared at me. I gave him the stank look.

Huey: Don't give me that. I need you to talk to me

Y/N: How about you go talk to her since you believe her more than your own wife.

Huey: That's not what I meant. At all.

Y/N: I'm not trying to be petty or misunderstanding. But that girl knows exactly what she's doing but you too blind to see it.

Huey: Y/N

Y/N: I'm going to bed I don't really feel like talking about this.

Huey: No goodnight kiss?

Y/N: Nah I'm not in the mood.

I gave him an air kiss tho. And took my shoes off, grabbing them, and heading upstairs to our bedroom to rest.

Huey's pov

I was in the kitchen just thinking about everything. This is not how I wanted tonight to go. They can't even be in the same room with each other without fussin.

Everyone was staring at them argue, and fight. It all was just out of control. I heard my phone notifications going off and I checked them.

Mimi: [Hey would you like to go out for dinner tomorrow night? I mean it'll make me feel a lot better even if I don't get an apology tomorrow.]

Huey: [Yeah that's fine, I'll have to check my schedule]

Mimi: [Okay, good night.]

I left my phone on the counter and went upstairs to change my clothes. I entered our room and saw Y/N sleeping peacefully on the bed. I leaned down to kiss her cheek and forehead twice.

Riley's pov

Riley: Get yo ass in bed.

Rosaline: Dadddd tomorrow is Saturdayyy I can stay up a little longer.

Riley: I don't give a damn. You not staying up all night.

Rosaline: Dad it's literally only 10:30.

Riley: Oh great, look at you. Knowing how to read time.

Rosaline: *smacks lips* man

Riley: Take yo ass to bed. And if I come back in here and your light is still on you not getting your phone tomorrow. Make sure to turn your phone into me before going to bed. 

Rosaline: Okayy! Dang

I exited her room, closing her door and walking to my bedroom. She's not saying up tomorrow we going over Huey's and last time she did that shit she barely stayed up and was found sleeping on their couch.

I went in our room and sat down on the bed, getting under the blankets.

Amanda: Be nicer

Riley: Manda don't start this shit.

Amanda: I'm not but you don't need to be some damn harsh.

Riley: I don't see you doing a damn thing don't tell me how to parent.

Amanda: You acting like I don't try. For god sakes I'm pregnant and already dealing with it.

Riley: Exactly, so stay in that place while I be a dad and take care of mines.

Amanda: Wow, all I said was you need to be nicer.

Riley: I do be nice but she's so hardheaded she needs disciplincy.

Amanda: All the time tho?

Riley: I don't be mean to her all the time. I don't be mean to her at all but she's not the parent. We are.

Amanda: Riley I'm not doing this.

Riley: I been said that and instead you been sitting here arguing with me.

Amanda: You not about to stress me out and my child.

Riley: Okay then stop arguing with me and let me be a parent.

Roseline knocked on our door and gave her phone to me.

Riley: Thank you. C'mere.

I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

Rosaline: Good night y'all.

Amanda: Night baby.

Riley: Night.

She walked away, closing our door to go back to her room. I unlocked her phone and went through it like I do every night. Amanda knows the reason why I do this but she wanna act like everything is everything.

Amanda: Oh my godddd why are you going through her phone?

Riley: You know I started doing this since last year. You already know what happened last year.

Amanda: Yeah so what? It's her life and she's not pregnant let it go.

Riley: That's not the point, the point is I walked in on my daughter bent over doggy style getting fucked. At the age of 14! To be specific.

Amanda: Soo what!? You don't remember when we was doing at our age?

Riley: Yes we did it at 14. Either way it goes I don't need her following the bad influences we caused.

Amanda: Ugh. I don't see the big deal of it.

Riley: So you think it's okay?

Amanda: I'm not saying that but then at the same time we did it at a young age so why can't she?

Riley: Because we trying to be better for her as parents. Not only that she did it with her cousin Tokyo last year why you acting like that shit is okay!?

Amanda: Well it is what it is. She lost her virginity to something she liked so what.

Riley: Oh my god, go to sleep you need help.

Amanda: Nigga please. Good night.

Riley: Who's Brandon?

Amanda: I don't know maybe her little friend or boyfriend. Nigga get out my baby's phone and take yo ass to sleep.

Riley: Whatever.