Season 1 Ep 13

Hugee's pov

I was upstairs in my room doing my homework till there was a knock on my door.

Hugee: Come in.

I side eyed towards the door, to see who entered and it was Makayla. Fuck she's doing here?

Makayla: Hey

Hugee: Why you here?

Makayla: Damnn. I can't come check on my friends?

Hugee: Who let you in the house? And plus no you can't just walk in here without letting me know you was coming over.

Makayla: Boy bye, I'm here now. And plus yo mama let me in.

I sighed while rolling my eyes. Of course. Out of her and Lily, mama likes Makayla the best so of course she's gonna let her in but she didn't ask me about it if I was okay with it. But then again she gonna be like "This is my house I'll let whoever I want in my house. When you move out and pay bills you can do the same shit."

Hugee: Well, why you here.

Makayla: To check on you I just said that.

Hugee: Yeah I'm not done. Dealt with yo ass for years so you obviously here more than to just "check" on me. What is it.

Makayla: *chuckling* boyyyy you is something else.

She says while hopping on my bed to sit down.

Makayla: Soooo. You and Lily are a thing now?

Why she wanna know? you curious huh? All in my business when you already in a relationship. Crazy.

Hugee: *chuckling*

Makayla: What's funny?

Hugee: Why should I need to answer that?

Makayla: You don't have to. I could care less.....

Hugee: Mhm sure you don't.

Makayla: Fuck that supposed to mean?

Hugee: You miss me don't you.

Makayla: .....No, if I did I would of never said yes to Jeremiah.

I stand up facing her with folded arms. Can we please be for real for a moment.

Makayla: Why you looking at me like that.

Hugee: We both know you don't see him in that type of way you only said yes to distract yourself.

Makayla: Okay and what about you and Lily?

Hugee: What about us?

Makayla: You probably did the same thing.

Hugee: Nah, me and Lily is not together.

Makayla: Well, I'm trying to love Jeremiah.

Hugee: But it's not working because you still want me.

Makayla: Oh my god stop it.

Hugee: Can't relate to the truth?

Makayla: ....Well. How can I just loose feelings when we never wanted to break up with each other in the first place. My dad just..

Hugee: Yeah yo dad don't like me. It's okay he just doesn't get pussy often huh?

Makayla: Oh shush. Ever since him and my mom divorced he just been jealous and stuff.

Hugee: Yeah I get it.

Makayla: You gotten more...buffy and sexy.

Hugee: I know. Have to keep myself in shape if I wanna keep doing football or any sports.