Season 1 Ep 14

Hugee's pov

Hugee: What do you wanna watch?

Makayla: We mind as well not watch anything. We have been trying to find a movie for the past hour.

Hugee: Because everytime I pick one you either seen it or you not interested in it.

Makayla: It's not my fault I like to be entertained and I like my TV.

Hugee: You like to be entertained? Interesting.

Makayla: Why you thinking like that Hu?

Hugee: I'm not, I mean you said it so.

Makayla: Oh when is y'all reunion?

Hugee: Next month on the 2nd.

Makayla: Good because I'm gonna watch it on the TV.

Hugee: All of our lives is a sitcom ain't that something.

Makayla: Yeah

Hugee: Why won't you just come and sit in the audience.

Makayla: Do you know how many people like watching y'all? Ain't gon be no room by the time I get there.

Hugee: If you wanted an vip spot you could've just ask.

Makayla: No I have too much anxiety I'll just watch y'all from the TV.

Hugee: Sure. I guess.

Makayla: You gotten more handsome over time you knew that?

Hugee: I feel the same.

Makayla: You was never ugly tho. But you gonna have such a huge glow up when you reach your 20's.

Hugee: What you tryna get into?

Makayla: Nothing damn I can't give you a compliment?

Hugee: Sounds like you seducing me.

Makayla: Nigga bye. Anyways. Just put on a TV show.

Hugee: *sighs* Ginny and Georgia?

Makayla: Already seen it.

Hugee: You find something then shit.

Makayla: *chuckling* come sit down you acting like you can't get comfortable in your "own" room.

Hugee: ... Whatever.

Y/N's pov

Tokyo: Mama.

Y/N: Oh God, here you go.

Tokyo: I just have something to tell you.

Y/N: What is it. Because you already about to piss me off.

Tokyo: But if I tell you. You have to buy me a new phone case thay I already added to the cart.

Y/N: Toyko get the fuck out of my face.

Huey: You always want something.

Toyko: Anyways. Oh my god it's so quiet in this house but it's so "loud" upstairs.

Y/N & Huey: Fuck is you talkin about?

Toyko: *chuckling* Hugee is dicking Makayla down right now at this moment. Kaiden is bending his friend over and hitting it from the back oh and Jolena who knows what she's doing but I'm pretty sure I also heard noises coming from her room. Pounding noises to be specific.

Y/N: .....

Huey: .....

Toyko: Yeah, I'm sure y'all didn't know Kaiden is bisexual, Jolena is not a virgin, and well you already like Makayla but I mean he had sex with 2 women that are supposedly "friends" I wonder which one of them gonna carry the baby.

Y/N: ......

Huey: ....

What the fuck is going on. Oh hell no I need a family meeting when dinner is done. At 6:00 on the dock. I took a sip of my wine because so much shit is going on I don't even know what to say but it's Huey's fault. We should had never did any freaky shit without locking the door but he doesn't care.

Toyko: And I'll let everyone know dinner is at 6 and so is that meeting that we be having sometimes. You're welcome.

He got up from his seat and walked away. I am speechless, Huey just looked at me with curiosity in his eyes. We both was speechless and just took a sip of the wine from our cups.

Huey: Baby, breathe.

Y/N: .....what the hell is going on?

Huey: We gonna have this discussion in the a couple minutes once everyone leaves and dinner is ready.

Y/N: Just know. This is your fault.

Huey: How.

Y/N: Huey when they was younger, we would have sex in our bedroom.

Huey: Right, which is normal.

Y/N: But I always told you to lock the fucking door and you would forget.

Huey: They wasn't even tall enough the touch the doorknob is why I didn't lock it.

Y/N: But Hugee and Kaiden was available to while Tok and Jo would follow right after them.

Huey: I would of did it to you under the blanket so.

Y/N: But we was loud.

Huey: No, no. You was loud.

Y/N: Well obviously I'm sensitive!

Huey: I know right. Couldn't resist it.

Y/N: And know our kids is sexually active and....Kaiden..oh my god my baby.

Huey: He either gay or bisexual. And us as his parents can't do anything but support it.

Y/N: But it's not-

Huey: I know what you gonna say but I support him for what he does and you should to.

Y/N: I never experienced this so I'm trying okay!?

Huey: Baby calm down. And yeah as long you trying. Don't make him feel like he's a mistake.

Y/N: My baby is no where damn near mistake. I just wish I would've realized sooner but he never act like it.

Huey: A lot of men can like other men but they just dominats so it makes sense if they don't want to show it.

Y/N: Oh my god. I feel like I'm about to pass out.

Huey: Baby, sit down.

Y/N: And, and what did I say. Somebody is gonna get pregnant this year and I oh my god I hope not. And and Jolena is not a virgin. She's only 15 Huey!

Huey: I know.

Y/N: What the fuck is going onnnnn. I need more wine.

Huey: After dinner, I don't want you drunk before dinner.

Y/N: Tokyo always gotta ruin my day.

Huey: We already knew that ever since delivery.

Y/N: Oh my god. I need a cigarette or something.

Huey: Come on let's set up the table and set the dinner too.

Y/N: Yeah, I think that is a brilliant idea.

Huey: Don't do too much tho, I know your head is spinning right now.

Y/N: Okay, make sure the kids come downstairs for dinner too. And get these people out of my damn house.

Huey: I gotcha.