Season 1 Ep 7

Y/N's pov

It was already the next day and right now I was in the bathroom with my robe on, brushing my hair. I think i'mma get a new wig. Hmm ponytail or curly? I don't know. Ooo what dress should I wear for the reunion next month? Hmm black? Or white? Hmmm I don't know. I want some pickles. Soon I heard a knock on the door that interrupted my thoughts. 

Y/N: Come in.

Tokyo entered my bathroom. Aw shit. What he wants now.

Tokyo: Hello, the most beautiful black woman/mother in the black community. Queen of Wakanda. Goddess of Jupiter and Neptune.

Y/N: Tokyo, what the fuck you want.

Tokyo: Nothing, I can't say good morning to my beautiful mother?

Y/N: First of all. You don't ever call me beautiful, and you don't EVER say good morning unless I say it first.

Tokyo: Mama, I'm trying to be better. Don't fuck it up.

Y/N: Nigga who you talking to.

Tokyo: My toes mama, my toes...

Y/N: What you want? Because you only say kind shit when you want something.

Tokyo: Yeahhh, you right....can you buy me another phone.

Y/N: For what!? I just got you one 3 months ago.

Tokyo: See what happened was. I got mad at the game. Anddd I needed to throw something to calm my anger. So I threw my phone.

Y/N:.... Oh my god. You finna piss me off.

Tokyo: Mama, I'll give you my birthday money and job money.

Y/N: What job money? Yo ass still unemployed.

Tokyo: Mama I'm not working at McDonald's. They still had my ass in training.

Y/N: Pfft. Yeah ok. They only put yo ass in training because you kept putting sweet N sour sauce on people's whip cream instead of the caramel.

Tokyo: Mama you know I don't tolerate the disrespect.

Y/N: Whatever, yeah go ahead and add the phone to the cart.

Tokyo:  Aight, thanks. Love ya.

Y/N: Love you too.

He walked away and I kept focusing on my hair til Huey walked in.

Huey: Good morning.

Y/N: Who told you to come up here.

Huey: Myself.

Y/N: Great, now you can tell yourself to take your ass back downstairs to that couch.

Huey: You still mad at me.

Y/N: No, I just don't care anymore.

Huey: Mm, that kinda hurt. So you don't care if that may be my baby?

Y/N: No, because I thought about it. I can't control your hormones or make that baby not yours. But I am a female and I can have a baby by another man if I wanted to.

Huey: .....

Y/N: But am I going to do that? No, because I already have enough children and after Jolena I'm done raising kids. Plus I am a bigger woman and 2 wrongs doesn't make a right.

Huey:.......Can we change the subject now?

Y/N: Yeah, So are you dress?

Huey: For what?