Season 1 Ep 4

Y/N's pov

I was in the kitchen, making my kids their breakfast. Their cousin was supposed to be coming over today but we are all gonna be gone so I'mma need Hugee to watch them. Currently! Since the situation that happened last year.

Just as I was finished making their breakfast they all came down yawning and sitting at the breakfast counter. I handed them their plates with cups of juice.

Y/N: Morning, Hugee, Kaiden, Tokyo, and Jolena.

Hugee: Morning Mamas.

Tokyo: Yo

Kaiden: Morning mama

Jolena: Morninggg

Y/N: So y'all cousin supposed to be coming over today. And uhm Hugee imma needs you to babysit again.

Hugee: Sure, mamas.

Tokyo: He's terrible at it, I don't recommend. Rather have Kaiden to do it.

Y/N: I'll assign it to whoever I need to. Jolena make sure you clean up your room. Kaiden imma need you to make sure the dishes are washed.

Kaiden: Okay

Y/N: And Tokyo!

Tokyo: Mama

Y/N: If I come back, and find out you are bending her over once again. It's yo ass.

Tokyo: Oh my god, it was a one time thing I don't know why y'all making it a big deal.

Huey: She's your cousin.

Tokyo: So? In general we not actually blood related.

Huey: Yes y'all is. Y'all just came from different parents.

Tokyo: Exactly.

Huey: We not gonna be here so Hugee we counting on you to watch them.

Hugee: I know, me and Kaiden got it

Huey: Okay.

We heard the doorbell and I went to go opened it.

Y/N: Hey y'all.

Amanda: Heyy

Riley: Sup.

Rosaline: Hi.

Rosaline's pov

We entered the house and I sat down on the couch. I love coming over here but I hate it at the same time. I felt Tokyo's eyes connecting with mines but then I avoid contact. What we did last year was a misunderstanding.

I was HIGH! And my dad walked in on us and whooped both of our asses. Then his dad came and whoop Tokyo's ass. So he gotten a double ass whoopin I only got whoop once and my phone taken away.

It was funny but even tho the whoopin hurt it was so funny when my dad jumped on Tokyo's ass so quick and whoop his ass.

Y/N: Sweetie you hungry?

Rosaline: No thank you. I'm good I appreciate it.

Y/N: Okay if you ever do there's some breakfast on the stove.

Rosaline: Thank you Auntie.

Y/N: Alright we all will be back and don't fuck up my house.

Jolena: Okayy.

The parents left and now it was just us. I went in the kitchen to sit down and greet myself.

Rosaline: Hi y'all.

Hugee: Sup

Kaiden: Hey

Jolena: Hello

Tokyo: ....