The Reunion of Season 2

This is the second Reunion of Season 2 of previous events that may or may not have been seen. The cast finally walked out from separate walk-ins and took their seats while the audience was clapping and cheering.

Mango: Hello Everyone, welcome back to a second reunion of Season 2. I am the host and will start off with questions.

Mango: Amanda. It's nice to see you again.

Amanda: Hello hello. Nice to see you all again.

Mango: You look well.

Amanda: I'm very much am. You do too.

Mango: A lot of the fans was confused and wondering why you haven't spoken to your daughter in weeks.

Amanda: Uhm well. I just had a lot going on and me and Riley weren't on good terms so it's like I couldn't even push myself to see her without having to see him because I know I would have got emotional.

Mango: Did you want to meet up with her? You know where it would just be the two of you.

Amanda: Yeah. I was really supposed to see her last week but Riley went out of town and she stayed at her Uncle's house so you know I just decided to see her when she came back. I didn't want to be judged because not everyone knows the whole story but I thought it would be wise to wait so it would've just been the 3 of us.

Mango: Understandable. Riley, how do you feel with Amanda around y'all daughter?

Riley: *kisses teeth* it's whatever. I mean I don't really care. I just don't need her telling shit that ain't true.

Amanda: What did I lie about Riley?

Riley: I don't know what the hell you be telling her. I mean I thought we agreed we ain't doing custody.

Amanda: We not. I mean I haven't been a mad mother or anything it's just a lot going on between us. I can't fight for custody right now.

Riley: I was never planning on doing custody or anything but you got people looking at me like I'm keeping our daughter away from you when you don't even come around.

The audience  started to sound shock and curious. Some were gasping and some were shaking their head in disappointment.

Amanda: I- *rolls eyes* whatever.

Riley: I mean it's a reunion we gotta get everything out right?

Mango: Yes indeed.

Amanda: Like, this what I be talking about. I didn't come around because I didn't want to have to see you but this isn't about you or me it's about our daughter.

Riley: Right.

Amanda: I'm not just running I just don't want to cry in front of my daughter.

Riley: Some of this is happening because of you. You take me for granted and always making everything a big deal when it doesn't have to be.

Amanda: I'm my own person Riley.

Riley: Whatever. It's cool I ain't gotta deal with the shit no more.

Mango: Did anyone have or had thoughts on this?

Y/N: I mean I think their just a lot of misunderstandings and lack of communication. I feel like if they talk things out you know understand each other they can be a better relationship.

The audience started to clap and nob their head agreeing.

Mango: I couldn't agree more. Riley how was the travel?