Season 1 Ep 20

Makayla's pov

We made it all the way to his car and got in it. Oh my goddddd my feet hurt.

Makayla: Is you fucking serious right now?

Hugee: What? You just lazy.

Makayla: Why you parked this far!?

Hugee: Look, the whole entire school here there was barely room for me in the front. So I had to parked somewhere else.

Makayla: I'm not walking all the way back there.

Hugee: It'll carry you then.

That was so attractive. I love a man that would carry me...

Makayla: .....so, what you wanted to talk about.

Hugee: What's been on your mind. You been avoiding me the last time we spoke was when I bent you over in the stall.

Makayla: Do you have to bring that up!?

Hugee: Yes because that's literally the last time we spoke.

Makayla: Look I just wanna be better for Jeremiah. I already cheated on him twice with you.

Hugee: So? He'll be alright.

Makayla: No Hugee, you don't get it. When you do things to me I be feeling great, special, like I can just go on for hours.

Hugee: ...

Makayla: But it's wrong, I'm not supposed to be feeling this way and I'm with a whole another man.

Hugee: Again, you doing all this to yourself. Just leave the nigga.

We made eye contact again. And I felt him getting closer to my lips. But I pushed him back because I felt like my stomach is upset right now. He looked at me confused.

Hugee: What's wrong?

Makayla: I-. Oh my god

I opened the car door and ran to one of Jeremiah's neighbors nearest trashcan and vomit in it. I heard Hugee getting out of the car to come after me.

Hugee: Damn Kay you good?

Makayla: I'm so sorry. It was so random I didn't mean to push you back but I felt it coming I didn't want to puke on you.

Hugee: No it's fine I appreciate it. Uhm let me get you some water from the car.

I gave him a thumbs up and continued my business with the trashcan. Oh my god it must've been that Kool aid. What the hell was in it, I hope it wasn't no liquor but I'm pretty sure I would've tasted that. Oh my god. So sorry for whoever trashcan is this.

Tokyo's pov

Right now I was on the dance floor dancing with 3 females. Damnnn these fine ass bitches. They must be new to the school or something I never seen them before and they seniors. Before I knew it a girl with curly dark brown hair caught my attention. Rosaline!? The fuck is she doing here.

Tokyo: I-uh I be right back.

I walked away from them and grab Rosaline quick as fuck by the hand taking her outside away from the crowd.

Rosaline: Hey!? Get off of me damn big grip.

Tokyo: What the fuck is you doing here?

Rosaline: No nigga what is YOU doing here.

Tokyo: You're not 16.

Rosaline: So? Soon to be so I can show up.

Tokyo: Ain't you grounded how did you get out of the house?