Season 2 Ep 14

Rosaline's pov

The next day I was in the kitchen washing a dish for me to use. I mean there's dishes in the cabinet but I like to reuse for what I already use. I was gonna get me some more cereal to eat. I mean they said make myself at home...

It was only day 2 of being here and I kinda already want to go home. Yesterday was just not the day. It was good until my cousins pissed me off. It wasn't necessarily Jolena and Kaiden, but Tokyo and Hugee was just at my breaking point. Once I finished drying off my bowl I placed it on the counter and looked through the cabinets to see what cereal I wanted.

Tokyo: .....Do you need help?

Rosaline: What you mean? And good morning.

Tokyo: Morning. And you on your tippy toes to grab a box of cereal.

Rosaline: I don't understand why y'all have it so high up in the cabinet.

Tokyo: Here, back up. I'll get it before you fall and cause a mess.

He grabbed the cinnamon crunch box for me and I took it from his hands.

Rosaline: Thanks....

He be confusing me with this bullshit. One minute you're an asshole, another minute you're all kind and generous. Like nigga pick a side.

I sat down and made me some cereal while he was just staring at me. I caught his stare and gave him a little stank look because why you staring at me like I got something on my face or sum.

Tokyo: What's with the attitude?

Rosaline: I don't have an attitude. But why you staring at me?

Tokyo: Because I feel like you never had an nose piercing right there.

Rosaline: I didn't...I just got it 2 days ago.

Tokyo: Oh so you got a nose piercing and now you don't know how to act.

I rolled my eyes, always sounding like my damn dad. Why niggas be thinking we finna act brand new because we got us some this and that new shit.

Rosaline: I know how to act. I'm not acting brand new. I'm still the same person.

Tokyo: Mhm.

When Auntie Y/N came in the kitchen, Tokyo tenses up and towards his attention to his mother.

Y/N: Oh good morning.

Rosaline & Tokyo: Morning.

Y/N: Y'all ain't do nothing last night right?

She says as she was grabbing her coffee mug before putting herself some coffee. Tokyo rolled his eyes at his mother and I did nothing but shrugged it off.

Tokyo: When y'all gonna stop with these damm jokes.

Y/N: Boy watch yo mouth and jokes? What jokes? Boy I was being serious.

Tokyo: It only happened one time. It was never gonna happen again and the shit is old and dead let it go.

Y/N: Okay boy chill out no need to get all aggressive and angry.

Tokyo: I'm not...I'm just saying. Y'all making something into a big deal for no reason.

Y/N: Well I just want y'all to be better for yourselves.

Rosaline: It's okay Auntie. I understand.

Tokyo: Well, can I borrow Hugee's car.

Y/N: For what?

Tokyo: I was gonna take this girl out to the movies.

Rosaline: ....

Nigga don't nobody needs to know that shit. He could've said friend. Not that I care but I hate when he brag about other bitches around me.

Y/N: Girl? This is like what? The 10th girl? Boy pick one.

Tokyo: 10th? Nah. I mind as well she helped me with my studying so I could pass the test I mind as well do something in return.

Y/N: ooo so it's a "I wanna go to college" girl?

Tokyo: Mama I don't know what she wanna do. But she's very well educated and motivating.

Y/N: Hmmm. Okay. That's fine with me

Tokyo: Aight.

Y/N: As long your cousin and Hugee goes with you.

Tokyo: Oh my goodnessssssss!!! First of all why Hugee always gotta go everywhere with me. Then why the hell Rosaline gotta go with me to!?

Y/N: You was supposed to been take Rosaline to the movies 2 weeks ago.

Rosaline: Well....we was but my friend cancel so I thought there was no point going anymore.

Y/N: Understandable but you know. Why not take her today just to be out the house? Go smell the air and smile at folks.

Tokyo: And why Hugee has to go?

Y/N: I mean it's his car.

Tokyo: So!?

Y/N: Plus, uhmm I just need someone to watch the two of y'all. Because you know...

Tokyo sighed and did a facepalm. I just giggled at the frustration building up inside of him. Now he knows what it feels like when people piss you off. He can't go off the way he wants to because that's his mother and I'm sure she gonna do a hulk smash on his ass.

Tokyo: Do you wanna come?

Rosaline: Who me?

Tokyo: Nahhhhhhh, the wall. Yes you.

Rosaline: Boy I wasn't paying attention so shut up. No I don't wanna go.

Tokyo: Why?

Rosaline: Because you blew it. I'm good with saying here.

Tokyo: If you don't come that means I don't get to go so you're coming whether you like it or not.

Rosaline: I don't care. I guess you ain't going then because I ain't going.

Tokyo: We'll go to the store and buy many snacks we want for the movie.

Rosaline: .....I'll be ready in 20 minutes.

Tokyo's pov

She smiled brightly and hopped out her chair. She left the kitchen and I grabbed her bowl to clean it up. Haven't seen her smile that big since she got here. It's nice to see it once in a while. I knew that would convince her because I ain't missing out on this movie.

Y/N: Awww look at you cleaning up her mess.

Tokyo: Why you such a trigger.

Y/N: I don't know. Ask yo daddy.

Tokyo: What he do now?

Y/N: Is that a trick question? You know your dad always gotta do something to stress me out.

Tokyo: You said stretch? Ew mom ain't nobody wanna know that.

Y/N: Boy I said stress. Don't piss me off. Anyways imma go make sure your brother up so he can take yo funky ass to the movies.

Tokyo: Aight.

I finished washing the bowl and placed it down on the dish rack. Once I finished I exited the kitchen to go get myself ready for the movies. I hope the movies just go slightly. Hugee always gotta ruin shit and say shit that ain't true. Last time he called me while I was at the park with this one girl and said "Mom said when you get home clean your draws because she found shit stains on them" KNOWING full damn she wasn't talking about mines, she was talking about his. Stupid bitch.

After she heard that shit, she got off the swings and grabbed her shit and left. I wasn't even gonna stop her if that was me I wouldn't wanna fuck around with a nigga with smelly draws too. Hugee better be ready by the time I'm done or imma kick his ass. We have to go pick her up by 12:30.