Season 2 Ep 16

Amanda's pov

I was folding up towels, washing dishes and just doing cleaning stuff. Haven't talked to my daughter in like 2 weeks. I feel like a terrible mom but I just keep running from my problems. Haven't spoken to Riley since 4 days ago. I text him to check up on Rosaline. I should've texted her I'm sure she been wanting to hear for me.

I can't even push myself to do that. Every time it comes down to this I can't even look her in the eyes and say "I'm so sorry, babygirl." She been through me and her dad's breakups so many times. It's like a traumatic childhood experience. I sighed and stand up to go to the restroom. I am currently 8 months pregnant. Can't wait to see my baby boy. I am living with my sister until further notice.

Bianca: You good?

Amanda: Yeah? Why?

Bianca: I mean like how you feeling.

Amanda: Like shit.

Bianca: *chuckles* Have you talked to Rosa.

Amanda: No. I need to tho. I just can't push myself to even do that.

Bianca: Manda, come onnn. You have to stop pushing everyone away from you just because of Riley.

Amanda: I'm not pushing away! I'm just tired. He is so Estúpido (Stupid). I can't be in the same room with him. One minute we cool then the next we not. I push myself away from him. I don't be trying to push myself away from my own daughter.

Bianca: I get that but this is not the first time. Most likely not the last you don't have to be with him but y'all do need to be a little more healthier around y'all daughter.

Amanda: Yes. I know. I feel so bad for my babygirl. I'm gonna reach out to her today. I am such a bad mother.

Bianca: You are not a bad mom, mamas. You just have to stop running and put the negativity on the side and focus on the good. Your daughter.

Amanda: You right. Okay let me use the bathroom now.

Bianca: Go on.

She chuckled again and I went in the bathroom to take care of my business.

Rosaline's pov

We was now watching the movie. I was sitting next to Hugee. Catherine was next to Tokyo of course she is. It's not my business but the scene is on the damn wall. She was touching up all on him and everything. I was getting annoyed because if that's the case we should've watched something else like I said. Like girl did we come here for you to get fucked or for us the watch this damn movie.

Tokyo: What are you doing?

Catherine: Nothing just making sure you're comfortable.

Catherine: You have abs on your stomach. You workout?

Tokyo: Yeah like twice a day. I be moving here and there sometimes.

Catherine: Ohh ok.

Tokyo: I thought you wanted to watch the movie.

Catherine: I do, but you're more entertaining.

She started to touch his bulge. It was starting  to piss me off like take that somewhere else and turn your hoe ass around and watch the damn movie. I was so irritated I just decided to get up and go get me some more popcorn. I wonder if they have caramel popcorn. I need something salty but sweet.

Tokyo's pov

I moved her hand and tensed up in my seat. I saw Rosaline leaving the theater area and didn't know why. Hugee just distracted to the movie while eating his popcorn. Ol nasty buttery fingers. Catherine is trying to be nasty. She started to whisper to me.