The Reunion Of Season 1

Y/N's pov

It was the day of the reunion. The day everyone been waiting for. Right now me and Huey was getting ready for it and so was the kids. Therapy? Pfffft I don't need no damn therapy he just be triggering me sometimes. Maybe I am overreacting but at the end of the day I have feelings to. Everytime I look at this man I just wanna kill him but he be doing things to me tho without even trying.

Huey: You still grumpy I know. It's that time of the month huh?

Y/N: Don't start.

Huey: I'm not starting anything but I do got something to tell you.

He walked closer to me, placing his arm around my waist and kissing my neck gently. I'm just avoiding eye contact with him while rolling my eyes. Nigga get yo hands off of me.

Huey: Look at me when I'm talking to you.

Y/N: Oop-, excuse me?

Ooo aggressiveee now? I like this side of him all of a sudden. Oo do it again.

Huey: Act right at the reunion.

Y/N: Nigga please, I'm going to. You need to be saying that to the kids.

Huey: I'm going to, I'm just saying.

Y/N: Now you let me tell you something. Don't say lies, I don't want nothing but the truth coming out of that mouth.

Huey: What I gotta lie for? Ain't it's what the people want.

Y/N: Not just the people, I want the truth too.

Huey: I know, I gotcha.

I kissed his lips so he wouldn't be a big baby about it. The first kiss he had got in 2 weeks. We have to get going now tho or we will be late.

Huey: That was special.

Y/N: It was just a kiss shut up. I'ma go wait in the car you get the kids.

Huey: Okay.

After everything and everyone was ready, it was gonna be time for the reunion, the reunion everyone been waiting for during these 20 episodes of Season 1. The moment where secrets and updates would be revealed. As everyone was entering the stage the audience began clapping and they welcomed out the host.

Mango: Hello everyone, welcoming our first reunion for Season 1.

The audience clapped again and so did we as we took our seats. I saw Mimi on the other side with her boyfriend and all. I told myself I'm gonna act right but I will turn this reunion into a boxing ring if I have to.

Mango: So I will ask the cast questions and we will start from there. It's great to have you all here today. People love watching y'all it's just such a mood.

Y/N: We appreciate the love.

Mango: So, we will start with Y/N. What was your emotions when you found out about Mimi possibly pregnant with Huey's baby?

Y/N: I was upset, I'm not gonna lie I was but I wasn't surprise. I mean it is what it is.

Mango: Mhm, understandable.

Y/N: But I mean at the end of the day, we all grown, life goes on so if it is his baby he needs to take care of it and still be a man.

The audience clapped after I said what I said. That's what been on my mind lately anyways I'm just glad I got it out. That doesn't mean do sneaky shit with the bitch again.

Mango: I respect that. So Huey how long you and Mimi affair been going on?

Huey: Affair? Eh, it was just a one time thing. After that I kept my distance from her until she invited me to her baby shower party.