Season 2 Ep 20

Rosaline's pov

The next day I was in my room packing my stuff to get ready to go home. My dad texted me saying he was on his way here. FINALLY. I couldn't stand another moment in this damn house. Me and Tokyo still haven't talked. I'm ready to see my mother I think she's coming today because she told me she was gonna come visit when I got home. I heard a knock on my door and told them to come in. It was Kaiden and Hugee.

Hugee: Whatcha doin.

Rosaline: Packing.

Hugee: For what?

Kaiden: Today is time for her to go. What do you mean?

Hugee: Damn it's the end of the week already?

Kaiden: You are such a dumbass. You going to the Reunion tomorrow?

Rosaline: Yeahh, I mean I ain't got nothing else to do.

Hugee: Did you and Tok talk?

Rosaline: ......No, and I like it this way.

Kaiden: I think there were plenty of misunderstandings.

Rosaline: Yeah I know but I'm good with us not talking. That's how it should've been this entire week.

Kaiden: Well y'all can't go on y'all entire lifetime without talking to each other.

Rosaline: Yes we can. I can. Watch. Until he's ready to talk I'll be available. I'm tired of talking first.

Rosaline: Anyways my dad here. I'll see y'all around.

Kaiden & Hugee: Byeee.

I hugged them and left the room. I went downstairs and saw my dad talking to my Auntie and Uncle.

Rosaline: Hi Dad.

Riley: Hey Babygirl. You ready?

Rosaline: Yes, sir.

Huey: Bye Rosaline.

Y/N: Bye Hunny!

Rosaline: Byee.

Me and my Dad left the house and got in the car before heading on the road.

Riley: How was your week there?

Rosaline: Terrible.

Riley: Really?

Rosaline: I mean it wasn't terrible. I shouldn't say terrible but it wasn't the greatest.

Riley: Let me guess, you and Tok are on bad terms again.

Rosaline: It's not just my fault that time!

Riley: I'm not blaming you I just don't understand y'all relationship. One minute y'all cool the next y'all argue, fuss, and fight.

Rosaline: Yeah. But...its his fault this time.

Riley: Eventually y'all talk it out.

Rosaline: Un un no thank you. I like my personal space and time.

Riley: Well, I mean did anything else happen that has positivity?

Rosaline: Yeah I went to get my nails done. Went to the movies, blah blah blah. You know the usual but fun stuff.

Riley: Well that's good. Your mother is at the house. So uhm...yeah she wanted to see you.

Rosaline: I know she said she was gonna come bye when I come back home.

Riley: Mhm.

Rosaline: Why y'all don't ever work out?

Riley: .....I don't know. I mean I know but sometimes I don't be understanding how we get to those points.

LOVE & CHICAGO: An Boondocks Series जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें